Futurity question showing congress

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Im so disappointed to see that futurity classes are first at congress. So kyles horse would show wed morning and then not again until sat. Theres no way we can be away from home a whole week. Can i pay someone to show jet in futurity?? I hate it as I wanted to show him in ammy and its early too. darn it!!!

thank you so much to people that have offerred to help me get jet in the futurity classes. you guys are the best! just have to find him a ride down early :bgrin

One of the reasons the Futurity classes are first is the desire of many not to be "pre-judged" prior to going in the money classes. I know personally I hate seeing a show bill where the futurity classes are judged close to the same time as the open classes. Even if a different judge is judging both the other one usually sees your pony and has an idea how the judge has placed it. It levels the playing field a little to have the futurity classes separate from the open classes.

oh i understand just wasnt expecting jets classes to be 4 days apart lol. kyle wanted so badly to show him in futurity and i wanted to show him in ammy but i just dont think we can be there that early. boy i sure miss living 30 minutes from congress
default_yes.gif
:

We're going to be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I just realized how close we are to congress, need to get down to work with Royal. Open foundation halter, liberty and jumper in hand. Looking forward to congress though. We have room in our trailer but i'd just be so worried trailering someone elses horse that far and we could get him settled in and care for him but after what happened last year on the way to natls ext with a certain trainer i would just be worried about something like that.

Latest posts

Back