Fund Raiser Trail Rides/Concerts in June

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
I know we have trail riders out there......

on June 5-7th, there will be a series of trail rides in 5 different states and one in Germany. The rides are sponsored by the TWHBEA and will benefit the Fiona Rose Murphey Foundation, which raises money for children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Brittle Bone Disease). I had never heard of this until I met Fiona. At 14, she has had multiple surgeries, had her entire spine fused, and is in a wheel chair most of the time. She was born with multiple broken bones.

Rides will be held in Tennessee, Missouri, Washington, Colorado, Illinois, and a one day ride in Texas. All 3 day locations will include concerts and have vendors on site. Fiona's grandfather is Michael Martin Murphey, and he will be headlining the concert at the Tennessee location.

For more information and to register, go to the foundation website, www.fionarosemurpheytrust.org

Come join us for a fun weekend, and help further research on this debilitating disease!

Latest posts

Back