Full siblings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
I am really late posting pictures of my new foals this year and thought it would be educational to post photos of their full siblings from last year.

These foals are all sired by Bears Snips Illustration (a.k.a. Bandit)

nash002005.jpg
nash002009.jpg

My first foal of the year is Songcatchers Dixie. 2/21/07. Sired by Bandit and out of Woodsons Stormy Night.

IMG0175_00_005.jpg

And her full sister from 2005, Songcatchers Sugar Pie Honey Bunch (the Black and White Pinto in foreground).

nash007001.jpg

Our second foal of the year, Songcatchers Tennessee Waltz. 3/2/07. Sired by Bandit and out of McSperitts Tennessee Promise.

IMG0203_00_028.jpg

And his full brother from 06, Songcatchers Buck Owens.

IMG_2783_124.jpg

And last but not least, Songcatchers Blaze Of Glory. 3/20/07. Sired by Bandit and out of Woodsons Derby With A Star.

IMG0266_005.jpg

And his full brother from 06, Songcatchers O Danny Boy.

IMG_2153_012.jpg

For those trying to predict the color/patterns of their upcoming foals, all I can say is "Good Luck".

LOL :aktion033: They are very nice foals!!!!!!!! Congrats on your new arrivals, it is amazing the difference in the foals isn't it!

Thanks for posting your pictures. You have shown us just how unpredicable forecasts color of foals can be.

Amazing! Very nice foals - all of them.

Freida

It's looking to be a real "solid" foaling season for you this year!
default_wink.png
: Congratulations on all the pretty babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all the mare's faults... you need to send Promise to our house to teach her a lesson. We promise to properly abuse her LOL. Lots of petting and hugs... oops I mean smacking and strangling LOL. We'll even give her a paint brush and put her to work.

how cute!!! yeah i have noticed the funniest things with my siblings. Charm's full brother (who i'd post a pic of but he isnt mine) is a LOUD chestnut pinto. Charm's a solid palomino.
default_wacko.png
: there other brother is a black and white who i have not seen yet.

your foals are sooo precious!
default_wub.png
: i love that little Blaze o Glory!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations, Freeland. I like Tennessee Waltz--is it a buckskin? And Blaze of Glory has my kind of face markings, not the kind that I got this year, LOL.

hmm...sounds like my siblings and me...

We've been told we're not a family -- we're a sitcom!

Beautiful babies, both years!

What a cool post! It is really amazing to see all the different color outcomes. I also noticed your mares tend to stick with either filly or colt from year to year. Congrats on the babies so far!

Congratulations on your new foals! :aktion033: :aktion033: What a nice group. It is funny how different the same breedings can come out........all in how the genes line up! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back