From mammoth to diva - before & after :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Remember this little mammoth/mountain goat/great Pyrenees-underweight-with-potbelly-something?

This pic was from when we got her, 10 months, underweight and sad - February 2012

aa86fdba94ca46aecc6451374307dfd6_zps840dbf4d.jpg

This is after clipping her - March 2012

a1ecfb457d08e29f8c8d22cbcd740d1c_zps0f221ecd.jpg

June 2012 Still a pretty big potbelly which got even bigger over the summer (she LOVES to EAT!)

d276c0141751b0dddb51780be76d6c97_zps7e2b4dd8.jpg

I think we're due for some recent pictures. ;)

Pretty girl.

You really need to give your self a medal..you have done so right by this little one. The old owners should be ashamed of themselves and you my dear are a god send. I cant not say enough great things about you and what you have done. A bizzillion kudos to you! Get that little girl out to show off her new body..shes got a darling little face!! congratulations on a job well done!!!

Brilliant!! You have done an amazing job with her - well done, and thank you for the update!
default_yes.gif

Hiya Cupcake! Yes you sure pulled it off. That little thing has got to be busting with thanks. This is a great job. But I gotta tell you my pet peeve and obsession is those dang fetlock hairs. Please shave those stupid things off or I'll have nightmares about it.
default_pray.gif

I'll come do it for you! hehe

Atta girll! you really did good. Best wishes to you! Happy summer.
default_yes.gif

This is a great job. But I gotta tell you my pet peeve and obsession is those dang fetlock hairs. Please shave those stupid things off or I'll have nightmares about it.
default_pray.gif

Marty has become the Fetlock Police
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Well done you have done a wonderful job
default_yes.gif
She looks totally different
default_thumbup.gif
What a sweety

Hiya Cupcake! Yes you sure pulled it off. That little thing has got to be busting with thanks. This is a great job. But I gotta tell you my pet peeve and obsession is those dang fetlock hairs. Please shave those stupid things off or I'll have nightmares about it.
default_pray.gif

Atta girll! you really did good. Best wishes to you! Happy summer.
default_yes.gif
LOL Sorry Marty, no can do - I own a cupcake business and her forelock is her signature look as she's my company's mascot - when I twist it it looks like the frosting on a cupcake (although there are "some" people who say she looks like a troll
default_smile.png
)

2.jpg

Thank you all so much! And a LOT of credit goes to members on this board! Without your knowledge and support i would have been clueless about so many "Mini" things! From Bute to quest, being there for me when she had her run in with a shovel, was down with a high fever after shots to advice about feeding/pot belly/behavior etc etc. the list goes on and on!

THANK YOU!
default_smile.png

She really does look like a totally different horse!! What a fantastic job you have done.

Back