FREE drawing of your mini raffle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too please!!
default_saludando.gif

Watch my avatar and see some of my horses! I'd LOVE it if you picked one of mine!

I've got a pony that I would love for you to draw.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
First off - Happy B'Day Jill from one Cappy to another! What a photo .. What's the story behind it? Too Cool!

You can use our Avitar for our entry .. Love your "style"

default_aktion033.gif

Ohhhh, i love your pictures. I was just admiring all of your Dane designs too. Wonderful! I would love one for my daughter. She lost both of her horses last year and she is only 7. Took it pretty hard as you can imagine. I don't have a photo handy right now. Sorry.

OK - this sounds like fun - your drawings are great!!!!

Here's my double Buckeroo bred mare - Boones Little Buckeroo Doll - with her 2007 colt sired by Little King Buckeroo Bishop (a full brother to Erica's - Big City Buck!!!!!). And the tagalong colt is a buckeroo grandson!!!!!

DollEddieandBuck.jpg

www.mistymoonequines.com

OMG lady I love your sense of humor. I was rolling when I was looking at your website earlier and went through your art site. I have a friend who has done Dane rescue for years and can so picture the Dane-ger Zone and the couch being commendered for "their booty".
default_new_rofl.gif

slippen.jpg

Count me it too please!

Prettygirl9-5.jpg

Picture018.jpg

if these won't work then I will find different ones. You do great work!

Oh my gosh!! You are so GIFTED! and what a wonderful gesture to have this contest. Bless you for your kindness! No matter who wins, it's gonna be awesome! And your DANES! I was raised with harlequin Great Danes before I was of school age and a big old boy by the name of Bobo was the first love of my life!

Here's the first adopted of our three wee little dwarf girlies, Dolly. She is absolutely silly, kissable, hugable, goofy, sassy, bossy, and sweet...besides completely adorable! Am I biased, OF COURSE!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
Here's a few progression pix of her first year.

Dolly-face.jpg

Dolly-exitstrailer.jpg

Dolly-oct29b-2006.jpg

Dolly-name-web.jpg

Dolly-june15-2007-afterclip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OOoh, me too, me too. Will have to sort out a picture but would love one!

Sandra

Latest posts

Back