A rare (and easy) chance to promote minis in the "big" horse world

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
This is NOT the usual "vote for my picture" contest, so I hope this stays on here and gets plenty of exposure. I see this as a very simple way to promote minis AND the use of helmets in driving.

Dressage Today, a respected and widely read magazine in the dressage world, runs a contest every month for a major helmet manufacturer. This months contest includes someone (not me!) driving a mini and of course, wearing a helmet!! The winner is featured in a full page ad in a later issue, and receives a free helmet. Just having a mini in the contest (I entered but they haven't chosen my photo - yet) is a major milestone, but just think how it would look if the mini WON and got their photo in the magazine!

Here is the link for the nine photos for this month, and to vote; You can vote every day, so please vote early and vote often. You just need to enter an e-mail address.

http://www.equisearch.com/magazines/dressage-today/show-us-your-helmet-contest/

Please post on this thread to keep it active until the end of the contest November 15. Would love to hear what you think of this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Note - this tracks your vote by email, so if you have multiple email addresses (I have 3) then you can vote each day under each email addy!
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back