For those following Logan's story....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camelotcavs

Reaction score
Yesterday began with good news - Angie's Father told me to get down to the hospital because Angie had opened her eyes, not interacting much but definite progress!!!!

I picked up Brian (Logan's Daddy). As we were pulling in my driveway, Angie's Father called and said that they had taken Angie in for another surgery to see why an infection in her abdomen was not under control and it was bad news. Mind you, Brian was sitting next to me during the phone conversation. He knew something was wrong and I had to tell him that Angie's uterus could not be saved. He looked at me and asked "What does that mean?" I explained it to him and the poor kid just fell apart. He is not only dealing with the loss of his son, Angie's condition and his own injuries - but his Father has been fighting cancer for a year and the Drs just gave him one month. Brian has not been told his Dad's new prognosis yet.

It is all so D*** heart breaking!!!!

Before we got the call about Angie - Brian and I were making plans for Logan's Memorial service and he had agreed to go to counseling (major progress as Brian does not talk) and now everything just took a HUGE step backwards.

Sorry for venting.

So worry to hear this sad news. Sending prayers and (((HUGS))) to all of you...

This is just heartbreaking. A family torn apart by another drunk. Such insanity in this world I just cannot understand these people who do this. Just look at all the saddness and grief and horror this has caused so many lives. Why can't people stop their drinking and driving? Somebody tell me why?

How old is Brian? No matter, I'm glad he doesn't know about his father's illness on top of everything else thank heavens for that. This poor family.....it just makes me so ill.

Angie just has to get well.

Thank you for stepping in and helping with the memorial for Logan. That family needs you so much. Big hugs to you.

default_no.gif
Such sad news...just how much can one family take?
default_sad.png

Brian is 23, Angie is 21.

Logan's web site is UTD and is at www.justiceforlogan.com .

Brian called me today because he received a subpeona for the prelim. I had to explain to him what it is and what will be required of him.

He asked me to be with him so he doesn't do anything stupid to Travis. I told him that it will be very difficult to go through the prelim but it a step that has to be taken and he will not have to do it alone.

The Prosecutor is researching if the news about Angie is another chargeable offense - I know it will make a huge difference in the civil case.

The charges now are Operating Whiile Intoxicated causing a miscarriage and a two-count warrant for OWI causing serious bodily injury.

The local paper posted a poll asking if you thought Logan was a fetus and charges should be as such or a baby with murder charges. I am outraged that they did such a poll and for those of us who saw Logan he was a beautiful, perfectly formed little boy - not a fetus. At eight months a baby can survive outside of the Mother and Logan would have survived if Angie's uterus had not been torn in the crash and the umbilical cord severed.

The family that had the party the kid was at has been scrambling to "get our stories straight" - they will soon find out that the people they have said this too and others (underage) who have partied at their house are speaking to the Prosecutor.

Latest posts

Back