For thos who remember me.....trust me its been awhile

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
Hello,

For those who don't remember my screen name, I use to be Color Me Western Miniatures. I have since gave away or had other things happen to where I no longer own them. And probably won't again for some time. My mare Queenie I gave away, if anything happens to the new owners, will come back to me along with her 2011 colt. So you never know lol.

Anyways, enough about the drama. I now live in Liberal Kansas, have a full time job at the one of the largest meat packing plants as security (been here over a year now!) And am also now expecting lol. I am 12 weeks this week. So far everything has been good! It was not planned, just happened. It with my wonderful boyfriend Stephen, who I have known pretty much since I starting working, who is also very supportive and excited! Both families are excited, its the first grandbaby (and great grandbaby) for either side. He is the oldest sibling on his side (23) and I am the only girl (24 in 3 weeks) My brother just got married in June so my mom was excited to her her first in-law and now her first grand baby lol. No wedding bells in the near future for us. We just want to focus on a nice healthy pregnancy without the worry and drama of marriage. We both know we are sticking around lol. We will be trying to move into a bigger apartment in a few months, and I can't wait for winter cause I can't stand this heat! Next appointment in Aug. 30th, and depending if it cooperates or not we may get to know if its a boy or girl. We both want healthy so either way is fine.

Between work and life I don't get on computer very often, but with the pregnancy I am trying to keep online friends updated lol. Hope some of you remember me. I had some good times on this forum over the years!
default_smile.png

Of course I remember you!!!
default_yes.gif

I hope you'll come by and let us know how you're doing more often!

Congrats on the baby, your job and everything!
default_aktion033.gif

Do let us know what you're having! I'll guess....a girl

So happy to hear from you. Congratulations on the baby to be and so glad to hear all the good news. Welcome back!

Of course we remember you!!! It's been a while - so glad to hear you are doing well and am really glad to see you letting us all know how you are doing! Please keep checking in with more updates - welcome back!
default_saludando.gif

Liz

Welcome back, Christina (of course I remember you!) and contratulations on your good news!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Christina! How very exciting. Do keep us posted!!

Back