For The Mini Who Has Everything

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mini standing stall! That is something that I have never seen. It's very common in the big horse and draft world around where I live but not something that I ever thought of for the minis.

How cute is that
default_yes.gif

So cool! Looks more sized for a rocking horse than a Mini, though. My guys would never fit in something only 14" wide!

Makes me want to go do some reasearch of minis throughout history to see how they were housed.

If you re-read the text its not a stall for a miniature horse, its a miniature of a horse stall.

A fine wooden model of a horse stall, the shaped back wall flanked by rectangular posts surmounted by spherical finials and fitted with a name plate for the horse and basket-form circular hay trough and tub-form water trough.

The rectangular interior floor is enclosed by paneled curved wooden side walls surmounted by curved wooden and metal-post cage rails, the open front flanked by circular columnar posts surmounted by spherical finials. Possibly a salesman's sample. Handsome accessory for the library, den or vacation home.
Still really cute though!

If you re-read the text its not a stall for a miniature horse, its a miniature of a horse stall.

Still really cute though!
Woops, and here I was imagining barns of English aristocrats with these fancy stalls.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back