For inquiring minds...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]So many times people call or email me wanting to know what a hinny looks like in comparision to a mule. :lol: I came across a picture of Snickers, one of our hinnys, and it shows his head profile quit good. Shawna, do you have a head profile of a mule you could post for people to see the difference? A hinny resembles a horse,
default_yes.gif
: a mule a donkey. So what do you think?? :eek: Did this picture help? :bgrin Corinne
Snickers-2yrsoldredo.jpg
[/SIZE]

Corinne he is gorgeous!!! he actually reminds me a lot of our jack Dillon... but he has always had a much prettier,more refined facial structure than Wyatt (who we sold) or Trooper - they have the more standard donkey look...

anyway your boy is a looker that's for sure!

i'm not Shawna but here's our mule profile if this helps, this is Little Miss Maggie the rescue with ATTITUDE (just ask Bonnie LOL)

P1010035.jpg

here are two more but they are really young - Eve is the white one and SweetPea is the spotted. you can see that none of them have the same facial structure as Corinne's hinny.

P1010030.jpg

SweetPea002.jpg

Shawna, The 3rd picture would is perfect~~~~ now if we could only post them side by side. :bgrin Can you email me that picture. I will try to do a thread of the 2 heads only and post it for abit. I am having so many calls or emails about the differance. Corinne

Corinne can't you just right click on her picture and save it to your hard drive? That would be a great pinned picture comparison!

LOL

Now you need to make a new topic with pictures.

Great thread. Thank you. Hubby and I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. They are all so cute. I think he is just going to hold out for a gelded donkey though. Well have to see.

Latest posts

Back