For all those

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for all the calls , wanting to see more photo's of Bright Day .. , he is just the sweetest horse , and my very special boy...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

His color as some have ask , is what I call a Silver Buckskin Pinto !!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
Although pictures of him as a foal he looked white , or some might have called him Palomino, But take it from someone that raises tons of Buckskin minis , sometimes it is hard to tell the color until they are clipped..
default_yes.gif
And a big thanks to all his Fans !! Look forward to seeing everyone at The Spooker this weekend.. or Convention next week..
default_saludando.gif

Brightheadshot.jpg

th_brightcon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's beautiful Belinda, I love the width between his eyes and his expression

Bright is such a pretty buckskin! He is a pretty moving pony, and I absolutely LOVE his head.
default_wub.png

Mike and I are also excited to have recently acquired one of his offspring, Cross Country Enchanted, a 2009 filly!!!! She looks really nice trotting around at my house.
default_wub.png

Personally I think he is so ugly that you need to get rid of him. I would suggest you send him to Cherryville Farms, along with his papers and a signed transfer.
default_488.gif

That way it would be a done deal and you would have to worry about all this stuff anymore.
default_yes.gif
default_poke.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Let me know what you think about that option?
default_cheers.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_spit.gif

Personally I think he is so ugly that you need to get rid of him. I would suggest you send him to Cherryville Farms, along with his papers and a signed transfer.
default_488.gif

That way it would be a done deal and you would have to worry about all this stuff anymore.
default_yes.gif
default_poke.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

default_cheers.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_spit.gif

HA, HA, HA!!!
default_laugh.png
I AM SURE BELINDA IS GOING TO JUMP FOR THAT ONE!!!! HEE, HEE!!!
default_wub.png

I got the letter today and WOW .... someone really went through some time and trouble to print off the pedigree, post and write up such a letter.

Mine was post marked back to a place in N. Houston TX .......

default_488.gif

default_yes.gif
default_poke.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

default_cheers.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_spit.gif
Heck he doesn't want to be a Texan!! He wants to be a MICHIGANDER!

Color him PRETTY!!

default_rolleyes.gif
Belinda...you should have posted this pic of Bright a long time ago...love that head shot......I, for one, will be bidding on him in the Sweepstakes Auction next year if he is entered.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back