Foaling is right around the corner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
The count down is on! Even though we still have a couple more months, I am getting very anixous. We will be expecting our first foals sired by Buck Outta Cyte, and Merlin. I cant wait.

So who else is getting anxious?
wink.gif

im anxious too!! we bred 3 mares.. and got a mare that was exposed.. so possibly 4 due.. i think one came back in tho, but i didnt check her LOL our first one is due in feb. and we also have goats due too!

I cannot wait hope to have 5 foals this year.

That means springs around the corner.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting there! I've got 3 girls exposed, just haven't gotten a chance to WeeFoal test them.. If they all three are bred, it should be a fun/interesting foaling season! We've got a repeat cross of Doc X Daisy (produced our loud bay pinto colt Teddy from this year), a new cross of Doc X Copper (she's a silver bay roan, and I'm soo hoping for a blue roan pinto filly!) and finally my little palomino mare Blondie is exposed to my Merlin son for his first foal..

saludando.gif
Me, me, me!!! LOL I am expecting my first homebred foal in 2011 and I can't wait! I know it will be a stunner and a big pet and it will probably be a keeper for me. I'll probably keep every foal I get out of this particular cross as I really, really love both the dam and the sire and the breeding.

Me too!! I have one mare (one of my new mares!) bred for a March baby!! I am soooo excited, since this will be my 1st Mini foal since 2003!! Deb has never seen a foal born, so it will be all new for her!!
default_wub.png

I am over the top excited for my 2011 foals! We are expecting 3 foals by Izon and 2 by Feather!

Yes, very anxious here as well. We made some new crosses, some proven crosses and a couple of crosses that are totally different
default_wub.png

I'm excited! Magic Maker will have his biggest foal crop yet. It will be very colorful here!

I walked out to the field the other day to check on the mares and one mare's udde had gotten really full all of a sudden. My first thought was HOLY CRAP foaling season is right around the corner. We have 6 babies due so yes I am getting excited/anxious. Im always glad when foaling is done and over with!!

The count down is on! Even though we still have a couple more months, I am getting very anixous. We will be expecting our first foals sired by Buck Outta Cyte, and Merlin. I cant wait.

wink.gif
LOL I'll remember this post of yours when we have toothpicks in our eyes living in the barn for months on end. LOL Sure hope our hubbies will be as patient as they were last year cause we're double the arrivals this year! LOL

(have you bought that air mattress yet? LOL)
wub.gif

I too am exciting for having three mares bred for 2011. They are all due within a two week period in March so it should be short and sweet for me and it will be spring arriving then also. What more could I ask for?

Arlene

Connie, I cant wait to see those babies by Feather. He is so stunning.

I cant wait to see everyones babies. Our first will be here come January.

Marlene, Yeah I hope they are as patient as last year. At least this year will be a little easier having the camera system. OH YES THE AIR MATTRESS...................... THAT IS ON MY WALMART SHOPPING LIST!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.

Oh and with us finding out tomorrow who is bred and who is not, will be helpful also. We wont have ones up that we are unsure if they are bred or not.

IM STILL VERY ANIXOUS! I WANT MORE COLOR THIS YEAR! HEE HEE

I am super EXCITED! The mares are beginning to get their baby bellys!

I am expecting 10 foals by Spirit and 2 foals by outside stallions.

I am excited. I have 8 exposed, 5 are exposed to my new appy stallion, CN Kiss This and 3 are exposed to my bay stallion, Oneka's Devil After Dark. I also have 2 arabian mares bred to my arabian stallion, Abakus Jamaal KE.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Yes, very anxious here as well. We made some new crosses, some proven crosses and a couple of crosses that are totally different
default_wub.png
I always like to see your new babies too Getitia... .LOL LOL

I am reaaalllly anxious for the doubled up King Lee breeding.... due in mid Feb! I'm just soooo pleased with the Center Stage babies!

I'm excited too, but trying to not think too hard about it...it makes the waiting a little easier.
default_laugh.png
I have 3 mares in foal, and confirmed them all by feeling little kicks!
default_aktion033.gif
You can see the pairs line-up on my website, Feb/Mar will be here before I know it!!

I AM I AM!!!! I have one ( I hope!!!) The mare is by our Pharaoh son and the sire is Oak Bay Salsamio!! Have loved boy Caliente and Amigo in the show ring,,, so hope for a nice show colt!!! I have to wait until mid June.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back