Foal Proof Horse Pregnancy Tests

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rauchmini's

Reaction score
Hi I use and sell Foal Proof and saw a post yesterday from Dunpaintedranch and wanted to respond to it, Foal Proof is a blood pregnancy tests for all horses and donkeys. I love and use this test myself and was so tickled with it I became a sales rep for the company. My husband is a RN and I have him draw the blood for me, you have to know how to draw the blood from the neck, or ask your vet to do it, then you wait for the blood to seperate, it can take 5 minutes to 45, I have had two blood samples take several hours though, so what I have started doing is I have Rob draw it before bedtime, then if it is one that seperates quick I can test it then go to bed, but if it is one them is stingy wants to take longer what I do it take it and put it beside my nightstand I will set the alarm and wake up a few hours later then if it has seperated I will do the test, you just use the dropper suck up a little bit of serum off the top of the blood(it is a clear like foggy stuff) then dispense a couple of drops to the eye of the test and watch it work, it take only a few minutes usually five, one line is positive to be carrying a foal, two lines for negative. We have used it numerous times and know a ton of others who use it for there big and small horses it is a great product. One thing is if your as impatient as I am we have a couple of hillbilly ways of sperating the blood much quicker :bgrin

The downside of it is you or someone you know has to know how to draw the blood, if you know how or your vet is willing it is perfect and there are no false positives, so if it says posiitve the mare is in foal. I hoped I helped anyone who is curious, I also am taking advantage of a little bit of advertisement for myself too,
default_unsure.png
: As I said the test does 120 days and after. Now there here is another prenancy test another person advertises on the saleboard that tests I believe for a mare under 120 days bred. If I can find her info I will post it too, I have not used it but have heard great things. These are the only two I know of that are real and work that you can do at home. Good Luck to all that was wanting to know. :aktion033: Lynne Rauch

Latest posts

Back