Foal number 5.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - she is gorgeous!! The only way she could possibly be better is if she had pinto markings!!! Congrats!!!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
BEAUTIFUL filly!!! She is stunning!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks everyone. They are just what I ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW Tami!!!! What a LOOKER!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
Gorgeous filly! You are sure hitting it off with the filly fairy and the color fairy!!
default_biggrin.png
Congrate's!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'd like to put in an order.....a long legged buckskin filly and a filly from Star and Suds. Also a medium hot fudge sundae
default_biggrin.png

Can I pick that order up fairly soon...lol

CONGRATULATIONS Tami on another stunning baby! Your foal crop is outstanding!
default_worshippy.gif

They are just what I ordered.

Oh Tami, she's GORGEOUS!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
OMG WOW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations! I'm glad you're keeping her!

Tami, she is just stunning.

Looking forward to getting her delivered here....
default_drool5.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, yeah, I know, in my dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What a beautiful filly and the attitude she shows. Boy would I like to own her! Congratulations! Lavonne

You guys are so nice. Thank you for all the kind words.

Oh my Lord, Tami, she's GORGEOUS!!! There's nothing about that girl I don't like.
default_drool5.gif

(Hey, can you fix the pictures of your lovely boy Moose on your sale page? I want to see more of him and they're coming up "file not found" for me!
default_sad.png
)

Leia

I am trying to fix my site. Files keep disappearing and I don't know what is going on. I contacted the host and they just said they didn't do it. And if I try to load the photos back in, they just disappear again.

Leia since I have web site issues, I could just send Moose to you so you can see him
default_biggrin.png

Hehe, he's certainly the right price! The question is, do I have to ship him back if he doesn't fit??
default_biggrin.png

Seriously, email me some photos at hobbyhorse23 @ gmail . com if you have time. I'd love to see some newborn photos along with the winter and current head-and-neck ones that have disappeared. I found your old posts on the forum but the photos are gone.
default_sad.png
Do you think he's done growing at 34+" or is he likely to get bigger?

Sorry, taking this private after this!

Leia

Latest posts

Back