Foal Announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
She originally posted this on the photo forum not knowing she can post foal announcements first on the main forum. She asked me to post pictures for her as she is having trouble with her internet at home.

default_wub.png
Finally my mare "Little Kings Wild Thunder" whom I bought off Erica Killion this fall, bred to Sheryl's Stallion "Little Kings BT Buck Bandito" had a little perlino filly at 7:30pm May 3rd. I need to get some better pictures, these were just taken quick with my cell phone as she made her appearence she is alllll legs....We are going to name her Daisy and reg name we have set on, but with all the AMHR rules I'm not sure my farm name is allowed at the beginning of her name?? I'm thinking of naming her "Misty Ridges Days of Thunder" any know if thats possible??

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Pictures below at 3 days old.

4.jpg

1-3.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS Shawntelle She is awesome!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png

Nice baby

We have a a Bandito filly we absolutely love!

Congratulations on a very pretty filly.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Shawntelle!! I love her
default_wub.png
but I knew I would
default_yes.gif

Jodi

Thanks everyone!! and Thanks Sheryl for posting those extra pictures too
default_smile.png
She is definatly a brave little girl< no fear, will just walk out of the stall without mom into the paddock and poor Thunder spends more tme chasing after her hahaha Shes very friendly and allll legs....she does have a dark tail, with white on the top...its two toned,.,..but the rest of her is pale like the p[ictures, pink skin and sandy coloured main and forlock....4 white legs all difforent hights, and two blue eyes.....i just
default_wub.png
her
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back