Foal #2 for us... Photos Added

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very fancy! Congratulations.
default_smile.png

Jan

default_wub.png
:wub He is very handsome!!!! He looks to be a black bay though, not true black as he doesn't have that silver over tone to his coat, but more of a red tone. JMO
default_wink.png

shelly Posted Today, 11:47 AM He is very handsome!!!! He looks to be a black bay though, not true black as he doesn't have that silver over tone to his coat, but more of a red tone. JMO
He has a red tint inside his ears which is very easy to notice today....she is by grahams little king lee and out of a solid bay mare. Thanks Shelly
default_smile.png

Congratulations Leeana, you're having some really nice foals for your first crop.
default_wub.png
Love this one and the appy both!

Leia

Yes I do believe hes a bay minimal pinto. I love lee babies!

Congrats! He's nice and he looks to be a bay minimal pinto with the pinto markings on his withers and a mixed tail. I love his name! The one thing I love about Lee's offspring is that they are very smart and sensible. Can't wait to see unfolded pics!

Minimal bay pinto...that is what i was thinking as he is really dark almost jet black but had that redish tint to his coat. He has those really neat tobiano markings around the top of his hoof (the ones that make it look like you make some uh oh's with the hoof black..lol) that are really really large, so that looks pretty neat. He is a keeper, needless to say!!!

These are some photos from yesterday..we are heading up to Michigan this weekend and i will probably get some better photos once i get back. He went out today and was a hoot, i just did not have my camera with me..he is a riot!

SeqLeeColtDay2001.jpg

14-3.jpg

8-18.jpg

11-13.jpg

Latest posts

Back