flirts in labor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think she knows where the camera is and she is standing just out of view on purpose!
default_yes.gif

Silly girl, she just needs to let that baby go right now!

She's laying down now... I hope it's to foal, and not just to rest! She looks like that baby needs out. Or maybe thats just me wanting to see a birth live on cam for the first time!
default_biggrin.png

someone just shoot me LOL. Im so tired. she still has a rock hard udder and wax and milk occassionally dripping. Last year as soon as her udder got hard and hot she foaled. Shes now been like this for 2 days. Its painful watching her waddle around. Her manure has been loose and runny since yesterday. please flirt??

I wish I could stay up for this, but I have to work tomorrow.
default_no.gif
hopefully when I check in the morning there will be a post in the pictures forum about a healthy little baby.
default_wub.png
And then you can get some sleep!

Good night, and good luck Flirt! (foal tonight darn it!)
default_wink.png

Just for fun here is flirt last year. she was even bigger!

flirtlaying.jpg

I am watching Flirt also. She does look uncomfy. She is really big. Hope she foals tonight!

Poor Flirt is pretty darn miserable; she's up, then down, then up again, and the tail is going like crazy
default_laugh.png

POOR BABY!!! She sure looks uncomfortable...I really thought she would go last night
default_new_shocked.gif

COME ON FLIRT!!

What in the heck is wrong with Flirt and Diane!!! They just wont give it up!! Normally I can predict a mares foaling pretty dang good when I have foaled them out before. Flirt isnt at all following the pattern she did last year. Dang drama queen

I have both the mares up and I am on the marestare threads as well. I feel so bad for you Kay. And Diana sure gets antsy during the day. Tracy is a wreck too. Makes me ask myself, do I really want to go through this with my mare??? Anyway, I will be watching all day!

we have a storm headed in so flirt will stay in her stall until it passes

thanks for watching joyce! she has to foal sometime!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been checking in on both Flirt and Diana frequently for several days now. The way they back up to the stall walls and just stand there with their butts pressed against them it looks to me like they might be pushing them back in.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back