Fitting a Saddle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
I have a new nephew that was born 30 days ago. They live in my town and I have hopes of introducing him to the horse world. My boy Elvis has the perfect personality to have a child in his life. I have bought not just one, but two saddles that I hope to put this boy on. I am sure that many of you have gone down this road before.

Of course, I have visions of silver bridles and breast collars to fit my 36" boy. My saddles fit ok, hmm... the one is a little bigger, so I am calling it my "show" saddle. The one that really fits, is like the ones that I remember on the $.25 horse at Pay Less that I put in so many hours as a kid!

What are we all doing for a pad...and I mean as a "show" pad? I want this horse to be turned out at the top of the class!

If you want to share what you have gone through to accomplish "where I am going", please share!!!

Also, I would love to have advice on how to encourage youngsters to enjoy our horse life?

Latest posts

Back