Fishers Dun Intrigue picture?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavallini Farms

Reaction score
I'm sure this is a long shot - but does anyone have a photo of this Little Kings Farm broodmare? I have heard so many wonderful things about her (and I own a son), I'd love to see this mare.

I've googled, no luck.

Thanks!

I've tried to find a photo of her as well as I have a granddaughter of hers (sired by Little Kings Cisco Supreme) and haven't had luck finding a pic
default_sad.png

I looked and looked, but nothing!
default_sad.png
default_wacko.png
default_no.gif
closedeyes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_thumbdown.gif
default_gaah.gif
I don't have access to any studbooks so I can't look there? Sorry I am determined to find a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracy at Flyin G Farms emailed me a picture! Thank you Tracy!

If anyone has a foal out of her, please post a photo for me, I hear great things about them. Thats her son in my avatar, he's by Little Kings White Russian.

Thanks!

FishersDunIntrigue.jpg

Tracy at Flyin G Farms emailed me a picture! Thank you Tracy!

If anyone has a foal out of her, please post a photo for me, I hear great things about them. Thats her son in my avatar, he's by Little Kings White Russian.

Thanks!

FishersDunIntrigue.jpg
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png
default_smile.png
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_yes.gif
Where did she find it??? I want to know! Please
default_biggrin.png

Just saw this, Pam should have a pic or Tracy. I think I do, but need to dig through disks of Mini pics. You're stallion lived here when he first came to CA from Little Kings before he went to Pam. I know I have some yearling/two year old photos of him if you want, send me an email = Email me.

We had one foal born here from him and bought back a mare in foal to him as well:

Wesco Farms Frangelico Flashback (Dam West Coast Buena Callita)

frenchie_rside0807_op_800x544.jpg

Wesco Farms Bucks Cosmonaut ET (my daughters gelding, Dam Las Doradas Etoile de Mar)

ivan%20lside%206-16-06.jpg

His grandbabies are wonderful too! I spoke to Pam a few months back about Russian. Glad he's back in the neighborhood. Nice sire!

This is my granddaughter of hers, Carriage Hills Copper.. Copper is sired by Little Kings Cisco Supreme who is a son of Fishers Dun Intrigue and Komokos Little King Supreme.

Just love this mare! She's exposed to my black pinto stallion Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome (an Alvadars Double Destiny grandson!) and I'm soooo excited! Hoping for a blue roan pinto filly hehe but I'm sure whatever it ends up being it's going to be a knock out baby!

59456_423648169612_224524494612_4900906_7464981_n.jpg

This is Copper's son Royal and my junior stallion prospect, so a great-grandson of Intrigue. He's sired by Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin

31749_389139319612_224524494612_4021351_7760700_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back