First Snow!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny

Reaction score
We had our first snow today! It's such a grey day, but the snow makes it so pretty. Breaker wasn't too happy that his grass was buried. He's had fun running around in his snow-covered pasture though
default_smile.png

He's so covered in snow!

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

He's got a nice cozy barn, but no, he wants to stay out in the freezing cold
default_smile.png

IMG_3029.JPG

The lake looks very cool right now.

IMG_3030.JPG

Wow first snow already! I do hope that we get some snow this year here in Va! The last few years not much snow at all
default_sad.png
Breaker looks cute in his snow covered woollies!! You barn looks really pretty with the snow on the roof! My two would rather be out in the cold than in their cozy little barn too! Lol We built a small barn last summer similar to yours. Mine do come in at dark all year. Enjoy your beautiful snow, thanks for sharing your pictures!!!

Thank you! I hope you get snow too, I love it. I know that if I were a horse, I would stay in the cozy barn most of the time
default_smile.png
Although, he does spend all night in stall, so it's understandable why he's stays outside.

Great pictures. We haven't gotten any snow yet.... but I think it will be very soon.

Pretty pictures! We got a light snow fall on October 24th, but it can hold off for as long as it wants ;)

Thanks everyone! It finally stopped snowing after two days nonstop, and now we have a foot and a half of snow, and a lot more to come this winter!

Love your photos, snow will be coming here soon also. I'm not ready for it yet, maybe in a few more months! lol

Latest posts

Back