First foal of 2012!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
On the thread about Pinto Patterns someone asked how to define 'minimal pinto'. well, here one is!

P1010006.jpg

I know, I know. You can't see a thing. But he is solid black with a partial hind coronet and a hind sock on the other side. And he is definitely tobiano. Possibly even HOMOZYGOUS tobiano. Possibly homozygous black too.

His dam is Reflections Daniela CBY with 4 socks & stockings and white on rump and shoulder. She is homozygous tobiano.

5-09daniela1.jpg

Sire is Star Skipper with 4 high whites and shoulder streak. Heterozygous tobiano.

11-11skipper2.jpg

So....introducing Reflections Star Strike!!! (born Feb 10 at 4:05p.m., expected to mature in the 28" range)

Thank you for posting that information! (But we still want to see Star Strike with his blanket off someday). That is about as minimal tobiano as it can get I guess. I have to admit I prefer the "minimal" pinto markings on Skipper and Daniela - approved by PtHA and not much white to clean! And one of them HZ tobiano to boot.

Congrats again!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah You could have at least painted a spot on the blanket!
default_smile.png
I have a yearling filly that is minimal tobi and I was totally shocked when she came back homozygous for pinto and black!

Latest posts

Back