First foal for me! LOUD Pally Pinto!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Gage! Your little guy's paternal siblings all say "welcome to the world" and "its about time"!
default_biggrin.png
Ice had a lot of palomino pintos this year. You may want to have your colt tested for dun also-- Ice is dun too and it can be hard to tell on a palomino pinto.

Congrats again on a beautiful foal!!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's! What a pretty guy!! He's got some legs now!! Very uphill! Very nice!!! I love the way he's marked!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations Gage! Your little guy's paternal siblings all say "welcome to the world" and "its about time"!
default_biggrin.png
Ice had a lot of palomino pintos this year. You may want to have your colt tested for dun also-- Ice is dun too and it can be hard to tell on a palomino pinto. Congrats again on a beautiful foal!!
default_wub.png
We will forsure, and Im going to test for Agouti! and see if he is homozygous! I dont know if anyone noticed but I think on his left side it looks like a foot print on his side! My dad and I just went and and just sat there with him and we both just love him to death! WOW Im still in shock I have a little baby!!

Thanks again so much Lori for all you did for me! I owe this to you:) And Little Chivas says hi back to all his brothers and sisters:)

BTW if anyone is wondering why I decided to name him Chivas its cause its my favorite song. Its a hidden track on Kelly Clarkson My December album and it is just a brilliantly written song and am its just so funny. I find out tomorrow if I meet Kelly Clarkson and Kelly also have 4 miniature horses. So the only thing I could think of is Iced Chivas Regal (since it is an alcoholic drink and his mommas name is Sierra mist, a drink, it goes a long with the theme of drinks haha plus Iced from his papa)

Gage

Today at around 10 AM I came home from school to get some medicine looked out my back window and saw my mare having her baby!

What a Beauty he is
default_biggrin.png
I am glad to see it was 10AM. I've been convinced these girls were all going to be in the middle of the night just for lack of sleep's sake.

Thank you all so much for the compliments!! You all dont know how much that means to me! Thanks Yall!

Wow, u sure got a pretty and loud palomino! And your favorite color even. Big Congrats
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Gage! I'd be watching him all the time too!!

Congratulations....what a cool marked palomino colt!

Latest posts

Back