First foal for me! LOUD Pally Pinto!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Today at around 10 AM I came home from school to get some medicine looked out my back window and saw my mare having her baby! I got to watch the whole thing and everything went well, Its hard to write a lot cause I don't want to be on the computer and out with the baby but thought Id post a picture! Everything from the start to the passing of the placenta happened withing 20 minutes! It was really exciting! At first momma didn't want to let him nurse but all is good now and he is doing really good! He's got some looongg legs! His name is Iced Chivas Regal - Chivas!

IMG_0002_2.jpg

IMG_9978_2.jpg

IMG_9979_2.jpg

IMG_9987_2.jpg

IMG_9989_2.jpg

IMG_9999_2.jpg

His mom is a grandaughter of legionaire!

Here is a link to his sire!

http://www.mmmtc.com/ice.htm

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy that you got to see! That makes it even more special, doesn't it?

Wow, that boy is easy on the eyes, isn't he!

No wonder you do not want to waste even a moment on the computer
default_biggrin.png

He is adorable,Gage!

Maybe I'll get a chance to drive down and see him sometime soon. :)

Susan O.

Thank you so much everyone on the congrats! After looseing a baby last year this one has been such a blessing! Im so excited!

Susan! Id love for you to come see him!
default_smile.png

Gage

He's absolutely STUNNING, Gage!
default_new_shocked.gif
For your first foal....you really hit the jackpot!
default_smile.png

What a handsome looker he is!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Gage!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
He is too cute and I am SO happy for you! Is his dam Critique? Little baby Critique? My, she's turned into a lovely mare
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats again Bud!
default_biggrin.png

Gage, I am so excited for you. What a nice looking colt he is!!! Congrats.....

Thank you all so much!! Yes Im really excited that this is my first foal and he looks like this!!! WOOO go me! the saying is true that good things come to those who wait!! Thanks again everyone

Congratulations Gage!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
He is too cute and I am SO happy for you! Is his dam Critique? Little baby Critique? My, she's turned into a lovely mare
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats again Bud!
default_biggrin.png
No I sold Critique in Janurary! This mare is named Sierra Mist - She is my FAVORITE horse I have ever met. She is just AWESOME!!

Thanks again Y'all! Im excited!

Gage

Latest posts

Back