First foal for 2007...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windemereminis

Reaction score
We are very happy with the results from our mare, First Knights Mona Lisa, and our stallion, Little Kings Buckeroo Comin Thru. Mona Lisa decided to have this baby on one of the coldest nights of the season. The foal alert paged me at 2 AM on February 14th as it had many times before. This time it was for real and I wasted no time getting out to the barn. This is Mona Lisa’s first foal and it is a healthy filly. I thought that you might enjoy seeing pictures, so I have included some that I took yesterday when the filly was one week old. She was skeptical about leaving the stall, but when she got outside, she couldn’t stop herself!

pic1.jpg

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1357.jpg

Congratulations to everyone who have already had foals. They are just precious!

Janet

WOW, You gotta love those results!!

She is awesome. Congrats! and my FAVORITE

color too!!!!

I was just checking out your

web site last night. Your stallion and mare

are both yeoowwww beautiful
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Congratulations to you and thanks for sharing some pictures of a stunning filly! What a nice valentine!

Congratulations Janet! Look at those hookey ears! and everything else too :bgrin Beautiful filly!

Charlotte

Hey Janet :saludando: , how is it going!! Your filly is beautiful. Congrats!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Janet! She is beautiful!!! Looks like CT did a great job on this one! :aktion033:

Janet, She is breathtaking! I love that first picture. She is truly stunning! Congratulations! Sheila

Latest posts

Back