First EVER mini foal!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangoMango

Reaction score
This is our first ever mini foal. This same mare lost her foal early last year. We were able to catch her having him, thanks to the halter beeper. He has the hairiest ears I have ever seen!!!

Could use some help on a name too. We would llike something with storm, thunder, lightning.(He was born during a thunderstorm)

Dads reg name is Havenbrook Dandys Heirloom, and moms is Hacketts Super Tiny Delilah.

Mom is a black minimal pinto and dad is a grullo pinto.

Anyone have opinions on his color? Im thinking grullo pinto like dad. I would say there is some kind of dun fatcor going on there.

Deedeefoal032.jpg

Deedeefoal030.jpg

Deedeefoal028.jpg

Deedeefoal026.jpg

Deedeefoal022.jpg

Deedeefoal007.jpg

Deedeefoal006.jpg

And Dads handsome face..

Deedeefoal035.jpg

He is just beautiful! Love the kid pics! How about....Heza Dandy Storm Trooper

YIPPEE!! He sure is handsome!
default_yes.gif
: I agree about his color.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dandy's Super Storm?

Dimimore and Reo....Thanks!!! Those names are awesome! Leaning toward Heza Dandy Storm Trooper...Trooper for short! :aktion033:

Thanks everyone!

Well GEE, I just say the first thing that comes to mind when I look at an animal, I figure it's the horse (dog cat) telling me it's name. I didn't even have to think about "Trooper" it just popped out, however if he tells you a different name that's cool too. Very nice fella!

He's a cutie! I'd agree on the grullo color. I've had 2 grullo colts by my grullo stallion and they both looked a LOT like your new boy.

How darling!!! Congratulations! And I love the name someone posted: He's a Dandy Storm Trooper!

I would definitely say grullo! I have a grulla mare who delivered a foal today, and it's so similar to yours, with the darker head. My filly is definitely a grulla, and I bet your little boy is also grullo!

Grullo base and I see Tobiano + something else going on- I am going to say Splash.

Pretty foal!!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow he is gorgeous i love the colour of him. Im not so good with names but heres a guess, Havens Dandy Storm Catcher. He is a real looker :new_shocked:

Congrats , he's a nice little boy! I'm in the grullo club as well :bgrin

Latest posts

Back