finally took the camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
I finally had a nice day and a little time to take some pictures of this year's babies.

First is FRH FANCY RED CLOUD who was born on April 21. He will be AMHR registered.

redcloud5-7-06.jpg

Next is FRH FANCY FIRE CRACKER who was born on April 23. He will be AMHR/ASPC registered.

firecracker5-7-06.jpg

Next is FRH FANCY THORN who was born on April 27. He will be AMHR/ASPC registered.

thorn5-7-06.jpg

Next came FRH FANCY ? His Dam's name is Anastasia and he has two brothers that are Wizard and Merlin.

For the life of me, I can't come up with a name for him yet, but I am sure that I will eventually. He was born April 29 and will be AMHR/ASPC registered.

anastasiasboy5-7-06.jpg

Next is our first girl--FRH FANCY CANDY who was born on May 4. She will be AMHR registered.

candy25-7-06.jpg

Next is FRH FANCY HANNA. She was born on May 6 and will be AMHR/ASPC registered.

Hanna5-7-06.jpg

next is coco a little boy born in late march.

coco5-7-06.jpg

and last but not least--quackers has 15 little ones.

quackers5-7-06.jpg

And last, here is what Candy thought of my photo efforts

candy5-7-06.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033:

What a pasture full. If that was mine I wouldn't be able to stay in the house, would be out there all day watching.

They all have gorgeous long legs and nice necks but that Candy is going to have a great personallity too!

:aktion033: :aktion033:

What a pasture full. If that was mine I wouldn't be able to stay in the house, would be out there all day watching.

They all have gorgeous long legs and nice necks but that Candy is going to have a great personallity too!

I do spend a lot of time watching--just forget the camera cause I usually just stop whatever I am doing to

lean on the fence or door and just watch. Usually makes me late for everything. LOL

Aww Candy looks so darn sweet and fluffy hehe aww!
default_wub.png
:

Lots of GREAT looking fur (and feather) babies!

That little Candy sure looks like she has a bit of devil in HER eye!
default_wink.png
:

MA

Latest posts

Back