Figureing Hall of Fame points?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Shelley,

Here are some questions that came to my mind...

1. Was this a rated ASPC/AMHR youth class or a Non-rated youth class?

Yes, this was a rated youth class.

2. Since you live in Michigan, was the show the Mid-Michigan Magic? If so, and the class was a rated ASPC/AMHR youth class, you might want to contact Jeannie Bragagnini to see if the office has left off the class in the show result list on the website.

No, it was not Mid-Michigan Magic.

3. If a rated class and was omitted from the Show Results list, then the class would count towards Mini Nationals and both kids would get their All Star Points. There's not a rule that said All Stars won't be given in the event of a tie for first place by both judges to two seperate kids. Sometimes this is done with the kids in the 7 & Under I do see it from time to time.

I didn't see a rule either, but was told by somebody else who is a judge (not at that show) that

this is the case. I will check with Jeannie to see what the case is.

4. (From the rulebook) In order for All-Star points to count for a Shetland, Miniature or Show Pony, owner of the animal must be a current member of the ASPC/AMHR/ASPR. In classes where the points are counted for the exhibitor (Example: Junior Exhibitor Showmanship), the person receiving the points must be a current member of the ASPC/AMHR/ASPR.

We are definitely members and my son has his youth card.

Anytime you have a question concerning classes that don't appear on the Show Results, first contact the show manager and then the show office. Sometimes there maybe a problem within the system that we don't see.

Thanks, Karen, I will do that. I've been pretty upset by this.

Shelley

Latest posts

Back