Fido Fest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Fidoe Fest? We went last wkend. It is huge fair for human and dogs. We had a blast. I attached some picks. I was able to show a local news lady Carl Erikson the tricks my dogs can do. I also had my dog do some agility. And we had a shirt made up with our dogs drving our new boat, with our farm name on it!!!We had lots of fun. Would love to see other pics of any who went. They apparently have this all over the country!!!

And lots of dogs where adpoted
default_aktion033.gif

003.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

I don't know if they had a Fido Fest here or not. I don't take my dogs anywhere any more. The reason is...If I take Buddy (Japanese Chin that is soon getting neutered) then Brandi (LGD) wants to go...If Brandi goes then Scamp (Japanese Chin that has one eye and getting neutered soon) wants to go...If Scamp goes then Monkey (Japanese Chin show potential) wants to go. I think you can see where this is going. I drive a truck. Even with the back seat, not everyone fits. Each fir kid has the saddest feelings hurt look on their face if one goes and the other doesn't. I just don't like dealing with the drama. However when the two boy's go in for their procedures, they atr the only 2 that get to go. Maybe they won't want to get back in the truck after they go to the vet.

They haven't had a FidoFest where I live, but do have things like A Walk With The Animals. We also used to have Champions on Parade, which show top dogs of different breeds to the public. A few years ago I took two of my old dogs to this. Can't remember now, but I think we had to be invited. Since I haven't shown for a while now, I have no finished champions at home. Sadly I just lost my beloved Peter, last week. It has been devastating without him.

Peterflowerchild.jpg

Peter Puddingface. Brussels Griffon. 15 years and one week.

Lizzie

Lizzie, I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Peter!
default_sad.png

Lea that looked like a lot of fun! Love the shirt!

So Sorry for your loss. It is hard without them. God Bless

Latest posts

Back