Fess up, who admits to watching the Real Housewives?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I do! All of them.
default_frusty.gif

I'm presently stuck on Southern Charm which I guess is the male version. I have no idea what that show is supposed to be about. Its very boring watching a bunch of good looking millionaire playboys.
default_whistling.gif

I watch a few of them, lets see.....New Jersey(I grew up in Jersey Lol), the OC, the BH, the NY, I dont really like Atlanta or Miami!!! Watched VanderPump Rules even though I think it is way over the top!!! Lol There I confessed!!!!

don't watch the housewives but I watched about 5 minutes of Southern Charm on Sat. that's about all I could take of that! LOL Total Trash..not wasting my time with something like that ....ugh
default_nono.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Those aren't my type of tv shows. Just not the type of action that I 'm interested in.

I have never watched the tv shows. I just watch my nieces, except not on tv. Never know who is the richer or more important at the moment. I just have to watch and see which ones' houseplans outdoes the others currently.

I love the Beverly Hills one and the New Jersey one. Lisa Vandepump (she is stunningly beautiful) is my favorite and I really like Vanderpump Rules, too. And, of course, her little dog, Giggy (Jiggy?) is prescious.

Yep! I'm guilty! I have 3 I watch faithfully.

#1 Beverly Hills-(my favorite too!) I also like Lisa and felt bad for her this season. I like her the best out of the group. I think Brandy got jealous because Lisa got busy with Dancing and Vander pump rules. So she got nasty. Not a huge fan of Brandy any more...

#2 New Jersey- I wonder whats going to happen to Teresa? Joe(husband not brother lol) can take a flying leap! What a jerk! Do I think he's a cheater?? YEAH!! Oh Yeah!

#3 Orange County- Watching it this season. So far I think that Shannon chick is super needy and nasty to her husband. I think Vicky was right on when she said "if they do that in public imagine what it's like behind closed doors."

I'm only about 10 minutes in to the episode from this Monday. Hubby came home so I turned it off. I won't force him to watch unless they show a quick flash of a cool car like a Bugatti(sp?) or a Ford GT or something neat! LOL!

I'm familiar to each of the shows now. I was first attracted by the most beautiful wardrobes I have ever seen, and I love to look at the homes and decor. My goodness. I loved to watch them all go to lunch and be served on square plates with real tablecloths. Are you kidding me? And there was hardly no food on the plates. Mostly lettuce. And then i began to notice everyone seemed to have hair extensions, big round cheeks poking out of their faces, serious duck lips, and balloon type...are we allowed to say boobies? And then everyone begins to fight. About nothing! Seriously, if they hung around with me for 5 minutes I could make short work of that because I'm not one to make a mountain out of a molehill and I could show them in a heartbeat how that's a waste of time. Don't watch it much but when I do I think to myself "With friends like this, who needs enemies"

Dance Moms: Those ladies are nuts. The children are a joy to watch and I love the little girl Maddie especially.

We rearranged some of our mare / paddock assignments today, and it's almost like a Housewives script with the cliques, cattiness, and bullying! Seriously, us human women has not cornered the market on drama
default_biggrin.png

Okay, now I'm "re-addicted" to the NY show. I'd watched it years ago, but missed a couple seasons. I had to Google to find out what Ramona's opening remark about "turtle time" meant. I had set the DVR to record it this year, and am nearly to-date with the season.

Will be stalking my Roku's Amazon channel for when I can buy the season of Southern Charm (I like the commercials for it), and maybe will dig into the OC series. By the end of the day, those kind of shows are my speed and there are lots of years of that one that I've never seen (but are on Amazon!).

I also watched Princeesses: Long Island and I liked it a lot, but it wasn't renewed. It was interesting to me and left me wanting to know what happened later for the girls on the show.

H swears he hates all these kind of shows, but if I have one on, he's glued to it and running his own narrative about the people and their situations! That's a riot in and of itself

Not too long ago, Hulu Plus added a Bravo channel that seems to have ALL the Housewives series! I'm digging into the Orange County one, which I had not previously watched. Hulu also added some other networks to their lineup
default_smile.png

Back