Favorite Foal and Dam photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of pictures to share......

This is a picture from last foaling season of 2x National Grand Champion NFC Dandys Shady Lady and her filly, SRF Heiress.

Babies306.jpg
I have always loved this mare, from when she was a show mare, how great to get to

see her as a mommy. She is still such a beauty.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Also sure glad this is not a photo contest, there are so many beautiful mares and babies

on here. What a super post.

Vicky

EllieGettingMomUp.jpg

This is Ellie trying to get her momma up after she was delivered. She had not eaten yet and mom was pooped!

BuckyonMom.jpg

This is Mikis Lil Blu Eyd Buck grown now at 27.5.

This is my favorite in photograph, and in a painting by Andrea Rollins ("disneyhorse"). It's my mare, Lou (Edgewood Skip To My Lou) and her son, Skipper (Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle) who is by my former show stallion now beloved gelding, Derby (Triple H Derby Day Miracle). Skipper was named when he was about one month along in Lou, even though there are those who think that is bad luck!

Lou+Skipper--2daysold--favorite.jpg

Lou%20and%20Skipper.jpg

Summer and her colt from 2 years ago.

103_0345.jpg

Hope to get another one like him this year.

Here's a photo of Grosshill Boogerman's Secret Ballot, one of the mares who foaled last week, with her colt:

06trixi1.jpg

Such wonderful pics!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Here are a few of mine:

75b5f701.jpg

This is such a neat picture, credit for it goes to Jody Chenoweth who I bought this sweet mare from;

Poco20011.jpg

I love the cat looking up in this one!!

Nov2520.jpg

EASTERCOLT013.jpg

dollycoltbubbles022.jpg

I know this is big horse, but I love this picture:

1Queeniefilly2.jpg

Cajun016.jpg

I love this thread!

Here are some of the few pictures I have of NFCs Impressive Angel and her 2005 filly Bennett's Angel's Legacy. I still miss my beautiful Angel but she sure left us a wonderful gift with her Legacy.

Anglbby1.jpg

35f7ac13.jpg

AngelandBaby5.jpg

This is RF Bars Dollys Baby.. (now owned by Kat Sullivan, Six Gems Farm) with her first foal, RF Bars Mystic Vision... for the first couple of days she just kept following him around and licking the top of his blanket as if to say.. "hmmmm, you seem familiar and you taste good, too"! :bgrin

fc2c8bee.jpg

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

What a neat idea! :aktion033:

My favorite Lizzy and Rodeo picture...

11035d33.jpg

Favorite for Mixie and Arrow...

MixieandArrow.jpg

Favorite for Pixie and Tricks...

PixieandTricks.jpg

This thread is Fabulous!! So many wonderful photos.

Here are two of my favorites of my horses:

My mare Stormy and her 2003 filly Penny

fox_holler_i000017.jpg

My mare Dare and her 2004 filly Georgie

fox_holler_i000015.jpg

Here's my favorite, Longmans Rumakula and Wind Dancer's Bailey's Irish cream.

mares.3.jpg

Latest posts

Back