fast food nation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runamuk

Reaction score
here is a photo of what is tossed away on a daily basis in this country and it burns my bun's..............

angel.jpg

Hi my name is Angel I am 10 months old and would love to find a home to call my own...........I like cats, love to play with other dog's, and am well behaved around the horses. Obedience or agility, possibly tracking could be my specialty........................

I will NEVER understand how people can just toss an animal away................she is currently safe and well cared for with an extremely dog knowledgeable person but if anyone knows anyone who deals with this breed and can help us find an appropriate home let me know. So far all the contact's we have made to rescues and private breeders have the same answer "there is no room at the inn"...............city after city have now banned these dogs and now there aren't enough homes for all the displaced dogs along with all the ones that are dumped :no: :no: :no:

She is beautiful. She looks like a cross breed and not a full pit bull if that is what your thinking.

It is crazy that people just dump a member of their family one day...

here is a photo of what is tossed away on a daily basis in this country and it burns my bun's..............
This kind of stuff just P I $ $ E $ ME OFF and burns my buns! I will never comprehend how people can just throw away an animal that has given their unconditional love to humans. May they rot in H E L L! Unbelievable! I have to believe that they will pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
URGG!!! Look at her! That picture is just so full of life and looks like she has so much love to give. You are right. They are banning that breed, and even new subdivisions put clauses in the covenents to keep one from owning them. Sad! If I didn't already have a 10 month old male, I would take her! I may even talk with my husband about it, but that would mean I would have to put up a new kennel for her during the day when we are not home. Sigh. Not sure. But in any event, she looks to be a pure. Just not the American variety. She looks just like our last 3 that we had in build when they were that age. :no:

Awwww...she just tugs at my heartstrings! Just look at that FACE!!!
default_wub.png
: Those big sweet puppy toes....I hope she does find a good home real soon. Not one animal in this world deserves to be a throw away......so very sad.

Latest posts

Back