Farnam Platform Feed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotahMoon_Ranch

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this feed? I was comparing it's nutritional information with another feed I have been researching and it's very similar. I like the 'concept'of complete feeds, yet I haven't really seen one that I would feel comfortable with calling complete. The Platform feed is designed to be up to 50% of a horse's daily intake, with good quality hay or pasture being the other 50%

If anyone has used it (or uses it) I would love your opinions (good or bad).

Thanks in advance !

This topic as come up several times, so you may not get too many responses. If you use the search feature and type in Platform feeds, you should get several hits and check out those previous posts.

[search feature can be found at the top of the page, right side; just click on the link.]

Thanks Chanda, I'm not on here that often these days (too darn busy!) so I wouldn't have known had I not asked :bgrin .

no problem. Just thought I'd let you know why you might not receive too many responses.

You may want to try contacting Jean Barnhill, Dusty Lane Miniatures. I believe that she was one of the test farms for the product. She may have some good information for you.

Latest posts

Back