Farm Websites - Who builds them?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there

I build my own website and do the graphics for it
default_smile.png
I have done it fo others in the past I do it all with html; Im thinking of doing a course on Java websites so I can make a fancier one
default_smile.png
!

Miniature Presented By Devon

I'd love to get some feedback from different forum members on who does their website for their farm.

Are they reliable, make changes in reasonable amount of time, affordable....site runs reliably.

Thanks for your input..."show us your site"

Two things....I'm looking for someone to takeover the Mid-America Miniature Horse Club (MAMHC) website. AND...my Cherokee Stables website.

Both sites are built with Microsoft Front Page which is outdated, software is no longer supported by Microsoft...hasent been for years...but muttled along able to add/change things.

Now..most hosts are saying they cannot guarantee a FP website will run properly and remain stable.

Time constraints with our engraving and glass etching keeps me from having time to learn new software...heck just too busy to think of doing it! LOL SO...looking for someone to do them for us.

MAMHC needs to hire someone that committee chairmen can email their updates such as upcoming shows, new members, breeder list, photos, youth updates. I've done the site for years...updates are periodic...not a continous feed of info, so it isnt hard to keep up with them. Busiest time is around February when get the calendar of events, new year membership list and breeders list.

Take a look at what it is like now...just needs to be more modern, fresh www.mamhc.com

Thanks! ENJOY this gorgeous fall weather! Connie

Connie,

Curt could handle both of these tasks for you. He does our website and was doing websites for his employer before he got laid off. He will be at the Banquet on Sunday and you can discuss it with him then. I'm sure he would appreciate the work.

And, if anybody in the Ohio area is looking for a web developer/graphic artist/marketing person, he's available!

Back