Farm Colors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacharyfarms

Reaction score
What have you all chosen as your farms colors and did you just pick your favorites or did you have reasoning behind them.. I use teal and red...I chose red because its my favorite and teal to go with it because teal is a universal color for everyone to wear regardless of hair color, complexion etc. so i felt it would be the same for horses...What have you all chosen for your halters, banners, flags etc.

Our colors are purple and gold. We have so much purple equipment and horse clothing you might think we raised grapes not minis. The reason for the colors is just that I like them, no deeper meaning.

yes.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
Our colors are royal blue and black with silver lettering. I picked them because they look great on every color and you can always get royal blue.

Hunter Green, Burgandy and Tan here. Hunter green because our last name is Hunter and I love green, Tan because it's a great contrast to the green and burgandy because my newer green truck has a burgandy pin stripe on it.

Our farm colors are Black and Gold and I do have reasoning behind my farm colors. . .

Black stands for strength and power - which is excellent in the show ring. . .and Gold is for two reasons 1) wealth and prosperity 2) it was my uncles favorite color (my uncle passed away this past year)

Royal Blue and Red. We chose those the minute we bought our first foal blanket and those were the colors!

MA

rolleyes.gif
We really have not picked Farm Colors yet. But when asked I usually say black and blue - because that is what color I usually end up.
new_shocked.gif

Deb

Mine are red&white. I picked them because it is easy to find halters, buckets&almost anything in red.Breakaway halters in red are easy to spot in the field when they come off the horses.Red or white vehicles and white trailers are also easy to come by and just because red is one of my favorite colors.Red is a very strong color&dominant, just like my personality.I've had red &white colors since 1985 when I had my big horses.It is easy to spot anywhere you are.My small gray trailer needs a paint job and it be be white soon, I hope.

Ours are medium sky blue & gold with a little maroon trim. Blue has always been "my" color and we didn't have any farm colors until I put what I liked when I was designing my website and those are the ones that came out LOL!

Well I don't really have farm colors...if I had to choose specifically it would be maroon and black but for me each horse has their own colors! Loco is green, Sinclair is maroon, and Delight is purple! I don't know what a good secondary color would be for each one yet...still working on that trim color!

Mine are red, white, black and now silver. Our colors were chosen because the horse trailer I was using was white with red/black pinstripes. Hubby is a firefighter so the red was kind of there all the time. We just added silver because we got a new truck.
rolleyes.gif

If I had chosen others........it would have been teal, tan, and maroon.

Aggravation Acres said:
rolleyes.gif
We really have not picked Farm Colors yet. But when asked I usually say black and blue  - because that is what color I usually end up.
new_shocked.gif
Deb

506447[/snapback]

risa_suelos.gif
risa_suelos.gif
risa_suelos.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif

I could pick those colors, too. But...

I think I'll go with Navy blue and silver; I love blue and I think silver compliments navy quite nicely.

[SIZE=14pt]Red white and black here.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Ours are Black and Red with white trim...

As a child I had a little black pony and we drove him in a red cart...so it was just memories that triggered my choices.

Hi,

Mine are Navy blue, Hunter Green with a white trim or accent color. Blue is my favorite color, and I had this pair of ADIDAS pants that were navy blue with hunter green. I loved the way the colors went with each other, and so I choose those colors for my barn. I added the white as an accent color so everything didn't seem so dark and depressing.

Amanda

Mine would have to be turquoise and purple. No real deep meanings, I just like the colors and seems everytime I buy a blanket, its either purple or turquoise...

Royal or navy blue, silver, and white. My horse is a silver so silver with a white mane and tail, and blue is my fav color, and it looks good on him.

I dont have a farm color really.. each horse has thier own color.. my TWH mare is purple my gelding is red my minis are... blue, purple, pink, green, red. I just go with what looks good on each horse and go from there.. if I had to pick farm colors i would go with black, red, purple or pink.. i know a weird combination but when you have 2 kids picking colors for the horses it gets that way sometimes..lol

Latest posts

Back