Farm Colors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maroon, black and gold .. though as you can see from my avitar, the maroon usually ends up looking almost pink by the time I make it light enough to show black lettering or the black horse ... hum.. may have to rethink the colors! LOL... maybe violet, black, and gold ...
biggrin.gif

Hunter Green with tan trim here. No reasoning behind it...just like the colors and Hunter Green goes with just about every colored horse
aktion033.gif

Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Our farm colors are forest green and gold. Our mare Ripl-K Golden Babe started our love for minis when we bought her buckskin colt then her and her Bay colt. Our banner has mini looking over the fence likes she does.

Hunter green, tan and black. I love hunter green, and the others just kind of go with it, I guess.

rolleyes.gif
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif

What other colors would farriers have other than black and blue! I use silver to

break between the colors. Linda B
yes.gif

Well gee I don't know......thinking......I Just don't have any banners or any jackets or nothing so I don't know here....hmmmmmmm

All my horses have thier own colors in their wardrobes.

I do use a lot of green. Not hunter green, just green. Irish green, how's that one?

The stall buckets and accessories in the barn are green.

The outside of the barn will be white, and trim green.

The sign out front is also white trimmed in green.

The horse trailer is white and the sign on the horse trailer is white trimmed in green.

Ok maybe I do have farm colors: white and green.

Our farm colors are Burgundy, Hunt Green, and Gold. Our horses have different colored sheets and stuff, though.

Our farm colors are Blue and Light Silver. I though that the blue and light silver would look really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
MiniLocoSinclair said:
Well I don't really have farm colors...if I had to choose specifically it would be maroon and black but for me each horse has their own colors!  Loco is green, Sinclair is maroon, and Delight is purple!  I don't know what a good secondary color would be for each one yet...still working on that trim color!
506497[/snapback]

I LOVE that idea!

My Barn colours are Black, Navy Blue, Light Blue and White, they all look really really good together!! I'll post a picture tomorrow for an example
wub.gif
yes.gif

-Desiree-

Our farm colors are black for Black Thunder and our last name, ice blue to honor both my dad's mom (blue was her favorite) and my little brother who was killed in a horse accident long ago (you know blue for boys and all that jazz), and silver because a lot of times lettering comes in silver easiest.

Va Lynda Ann

Black/Red/Gold - no particular reason for selecting those colors - Just thought they worked well together and would be easy to match blankets, sheets, halters, etc.

Our farm colors are hunter green and white but we still use our old stuff navy and blue stall drapes blankets slinkies halters/ leads buckets etc at shows.
smile.gif

TAN & BLACK

Tan is tooled leather, and black just gives it a western theme.

Our home is designed and decorated like Miss Kitty's saloon, so the colors are a logical expression of our ranch.

Latest posts

Back