Fab Four At Area VI National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
The Minnesota Miniature Horse Club is pleased announce that the Area VI National Show will have Mark Bullington as its ring announcer.

Mark, who also will announce at Shetland Congress, AMHR Nationals and the AMHA World Show this year, will help make the Area VI National Show one of the premier events of 2010.

In addition to Mark, the Area VI National Show has Judge Pat Sanders, Show Manager Jeanne Bragagnini and Steward Dean Duxbury -- a Fab Four in the Miniature horse and Shetland world.

Actually, it's more like a Fab Five because Sharon Bullington will be accompanying Mark and helping out at the show.

The Area VI National Show will be held July 2, 3 and 4 at the Minnesota Equestrian Center in Winona, MN. Anyone looking for information about the show can contact Jeanne Bragagnini, or go to the MMHC website at mmhc.info for more details.

I so wanted to show at this show this year, however I cant get work off.
default_no.gif

For those of you who have never been there and may be thinking about going, the Winona facility is absolutely beautiful and a great place to have a show. Everything is connected, with many wood stalls and the arena in the middle. Lots of trailer hookups, a little restaurant open most of the day, shower stalls in bathrooms, wash room for horses and plenty of space outside and inside to work the horses. Very clean and well maintained facility. Located about 1 mile north of I90, it's up on a hill just outside of Winona with plenty of hotels about 4 miles away. I can't recommend it enough.

And, Ashley its too bad you have to work that weekend but maybe you have July 23-25 off and can attend our annual MMHC show at the same place. We are still working out the details but it will be an AMHR/AMHA event as well as our MMHC Futurity show. Its always a great time!

We have shown in Tulsa for AMHR Nationals since 2004.

We have shown at the last three Shetland Congress locations.

We have shown at more than a dozen facilities.

And I can say, without hesitation, the Minnesota Equestrian Center is the nicest, cleanest and most exhibitor-friendly facility we ever have shown at.

I'll be there, to watch and enjoy. Oh, I love a good show. Best place to be up here if you are in the market for a good horse, and who isn't. Why buy over the internet when you can go and SEE what type some of the top breeders up here have to offer?

And Golly to be entertained by the best.

Question????????? Mark do you bring your MUSIC along? And do you take requests? Renee

Last edited by a moderator:
This is looking to be a big show folks, right off of I-90 that connects to major highways - this facility has 300 stalls - SO MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER EARLY!!!

LaVern -

The answer is yes. Where I go, my music goes. And I have been known to take requests.
default_wink.png

Sharon and I are really looking forward to this show and would like to thank those responsible for getting us there. Hope to see many of you folks there.

Mark

Mark

We are so excited to have you announcing at the Area VI Show! Now if we could just figure out how to keep you and Sharon in MN for another 3 weeks so you could do a repeat performance at our regular MMHC show . . . hmmm . . .

Latest posts

Back