Extended Stay Apartments in Fort Worth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know that there are some apartments you can rent near the Will Rogers Center that advertise in the MHW. I don't have access to my old copies anymore...can anyone give me the contact info, or even tell me anything about them?

Thanks!

Some friends of ours do this. We were actually invited into one but we aren't staying long enough and we have a friend coming. Anyway.... from what I hear they are hard to get. They offer them to returning renters first, and then whatever is left is first come first serve, and our friends booked this months ago, and they weren't even sure they would get one at that time.

I know that there are suites just down from Will Rogers that are usually reasonable that have a loft, kitchen and sleeper sofa.

If you are looking for something more than just a hotel room.

Hi all,
I know that there are some apartments you can rent near the Will Rogers Center that advertise in the MHW. I don't have access to my old copies anymore...can anyone give me the contact info, or even tell me anything about them?

Thanks!
Contact Chandler at [email protected] and maybe he can help you. I believe that that is where he stays most of the time.

Good luck.

Thanks for the information!

Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi Kim -

The apartments you are referring to are run by Will Rogers Properties.

You can contact them at 817.560.3382 or 480.225.0449.

Hope that helps!

- Alison

Latest posts

Back