Expressions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfLady

Reaction score
I would love to see what type of expressions you have caught on camara. Goofy, thoughtful, outright funny Please share them all!!!

this thread's right up my ally!!

princess, being funny.

AfterRain007.jpg

SugarSleepover0062.jpg

and pretty

princesseye.jpg

ghost...personality shot!!!

AfterRain008.jpg

the inquisitive:

CharmGrammyVisit009.jpg

both of them. GHOST: "come out and play!" PRINCESS: "ooh food!"

playinponies014.jpg

CHARM with his "i'm handsome and you know it!" look. :lol:

cutiefacey0102-1.jpg

SUGAR. "hey sugar, can i take a picture?" "*sigh* if you must!"

SugarSleepover010.jpg

and MESA this shot tells it all.

Mesa026.jpg

each such a unique personality, i love pics like these! don't get too much chance to share them, but i LOVE this thread! :bgrin

~Alex

this is my big boy, Thorn
default_wub.png
:

Picture036.jpg

This is Luna when she was a baby
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Picture019.jpg

default_wub.png
: And austin- That's all folks!

au12.jpg

Here is one that really cracks me up! This was taken by Brenda Harrell of the mare and filly I purchased from she and her husband. She had just clipped Flirt, the filly, and this picture pretty much sums up what Hope and Flirt think of being clipped!!!

Flirt%2008262006%204.jpg

Then one I just think is precious of Flirt loving on Hope. I am happy I was able to keep this mother and daughter together.

Flirt%2006022006%205.jpg

And then this is my first ever mini, Eclipse. He's pictured recently but we got him in 1999 when he was only 3mos old! He just looks like a goober in this picture. He's no halter champion but is so very gentle and he is a wonderful driving gelding with a lot of action and upheaded-ness:

Eclipse%20--%2010142006%20--%20185.jpg

Here is my filly from 2005 Starr and I was taking lots of pictures when she was just one day old. This picture both filly and mom have the identical look. "Are you finished yet"

Identicallooks-1.jpg

Here she is again at around 8 months old going for her first trailer ride and this is what she thinks of it. LOL

Ridingwithfoals3-1.jpg

This is Stryker at about a month.

This one is STOP flashing that thingy at me!

HPIM1319.jpg

He really does love his ball

HPIM1295.jpg

I scared him in this one by moving to fast when he was sniffing the camera

HPIM1276.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I call this one the Joke. Our then yearling colt Willow Creeks Dancers Call Me Classy and filly SF Sophies Choice. Looks like Dancer was telling her an offensive joke and she didn't like it.

Joke.jpg

I love the look on the face of Redrock C Me Now in this picture. Now owned by Stephanie White, Three C Farm. His expression is 'You think you're going to take a picture of me?'

Noahapril.jpg

Then there was Redrock War Admiral, who showed exactly what he thought about having a picture taken of his bite.

WarAdmiralthoughts.jpg

SRF Masters Touch - I'm pretty cool, huh? (He is 3/8 Rowdy and I think this photo shows it)

Dashing_Man.jpg

Sharing Secrets:

Secrets.jpg

You want me to do WHAT? Do you know who I am!?!

Noabsolutelynopictures.jpg

You have GOT to be kidding...

RaindeerGames.jpg

Here are a coupls of pics I took of one of our 2004 foals "Shorty" and my husband Tommy. I think their pretty cute (both of them).

tommyshorty.jpg

shortytommy.jpg

shortysilly.jpg

The next one is of one of our 2005 foals "Pippin" jumping with owner Mother Sykletike this spring.

jump4.jpg

Dawn :saludando:

This is one of my favorite baby pics. This is Opie, a gelding I had for a while when he was young.

opie.jpg

This one is one of the Mounted Shooters primary mounts taking a break. She played like this for over an hour. Bored?

tongue%20.jpg

Jester being "evil"

jest01.jpg

Not a mini, but I love this one of my big guy.

DeeSleeping-small-colorized.jpg

Ya think he might have been a bit tired???
default_smile.png

That picture of Blessings is adorable!!!!!

Latest posts

Back