Excited!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
I just finished showing a horse I leased this show season at a AMHR.AMHA show and I remembered just how fun it is to show the minis. Alsmot tw years ago I sold my two geldings Spyder and Cinnabar to buy a new show horse. While I was searching for my new horse I became enamored with the sport of reining, and I bought a reining horse instead! I love my reining mare to death, and wouldn't trade her for anything. At the time I was not in a position to have two show horses, so I had to put the mini thing to the side for awhile. Now I am in a much better situation and I have started searching for a mini again! I have a few horses in mind, but I have not yet decided which on I'd like to buy yet. Also I finally decided I'd like to be a horse show judge and eventually I want to have my AMHA, AMHR, NRHA, and PtHA judges cards. I need a few more (well maybe more than few!) years of show experience under my belt before I will feel qualified enough to do that, so here I am searching for another mini...can't believe how exciting this feels!

sure sounds like you know what you are doing, and that you can't have everything at the same time! Good for you! Good luck in attaining your goals.

Good luck on your hunt. You will find that perfect mini that you can show and have fun with. Are you also planning to get into driving your new mini.

Be sure to post pictures when you find your new friend.

Marie

Good luck in your search, sounds like you have a plan.
thumbup.gif

I love to watch reining how fun! Good luck on the miniatures and we can always use new judges!

A friend of mine just got into reining, she bouth two horses. One a top winning horse and the other was a winning horse but is now 14 years old. She is showing the older horse herself while she learns, the other is in training. But, she gave up her Mionis to do it.

Good luck with your search, sure hope you find just what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back