Excited for 2012?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremor

Reaction score
I cannot think about 2012 without shaking with excitement and feeling my face flush.
default_ohnoes.jpg

I. AM. SO. FREAKING. EXCITED!
default_risa8.gif

Yes. I just let out the dancing banana. Cue the craziness!

Why am I excited?

1. CLIPPING!

I cannot wait to see all of those SPOTS! I have about four youngsters that are producing more and more spots. And I am SO excited to take TONS of conformation pictures to see how everybody is growing.

2. BIRTHDAYS!
default_birthday.gif

Next year is going to be awesome. My mare is turn the big 10, my homebred gelding is turning half a decade old, my adolescences will be going through the Terrible Twos, and my baby is turning 1.Yes, you heard me. She will finally have a digit.

3. SHOWS!
default_firstprize.gif

Next year I've decided to exclusively show my ex-broodmare, Bow. I cannot be more excited. After showing only foals (her's two years in a row) and after she's bore five live foals for us I figured that it was time for her to get back in the ring and do something worth while and not sit in the pasture. I haven't yet decided what shows to do but I figure some jumping, halter, showmanship, and maybe some halter obstacle.

There are a couple shows/clinics I would like to attend. I have about 4-5 planned. Local shows not counted.

Sounds like you have a busy, and exciting year ahead of you. Have fun.

I am excited for 2012 as well. My stallion's first foals is due, and I can't wait to get Tank back in the show ring. 2012 should be exciting!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am excited to finally have some foals born here on the farm (haven't had a foal born here since 2003 when I started my dispersal back then). I am excited to show some yearlings. I am excited to breed my stallion Khan to my mares for his 1st foal crop in 2013. I am excited to get a few horses broke to drive.

default_aktion033.gif

I am excited for all of our foals, getting to spend more time with all my babies without freezing my tush off, and of course show season!!! Winter is torture for me every year!

I am excited also for a variety of reasons.

First, we have no mares bred for next year so I don't have to do the mare stare thing for 2 months.

second, Dave and I will be working 3 or 4 shows--me as announcer and he as ringman and we both love those jobs.

third, we are planning to venture out to a couple of new places next year for showing. (a benifit of not doing mare stare)

and last, but not least, we are working on some new driving and halter horses. We have almost 30 youngsters and geldings in our barn to train and choose from. The problem will be to NOT fill the trailer (can carry 7) every time we hit the road.
default_biggrin.png

I am breeding my mare to Scott Creek Monarch Commotion for a 2013 foal. I am just excited to be breeding again, and that I will finally own one of his foals!

Amanda

I am SO excited for 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first ever foal is due!!!

Of course clipping!

AND!

I am going to my first NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
new_multi.gif
With Horses!!!

Sounds like everyone is going to have quite the year!
default_yes.gif

Well I'm excited for 2012 and I'm not at the same time. It's going to be my last show season before I'm off to the Navy the following spring
default_sad.png
As much as I want to go and start my life and career. I'm going to miss showing BIG time.

Anyway I'm excited for clipping, getting everyone into tip top shape so they can look their very best
default_smile.png

We will be hitting at least 5 shows next year with 3 of our boys. So excited. I feel like it's going to be a good year already! I know what I'm doing now, how to show them right.

Also hoping to get my doberman puppy into showing next summer too
default_wub.png

Oh and I will be graduating High school!
default_biggrin.png

Come on 2012!!!!

Latest posts

Back