Erica's To Infinity and Beyond

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMMack

Reaction score
We shaved my Little Peanut this past weekend, (it was up in the 80's!) and thought I would share some pics!

It never fails to amaze me how cute they are when you start the process, and how beautiful they are after their *shearing*! LOL!! :lol:

Our Before Pics:

Peanut4-28-2007.jpg

Our After Pics:

Peanut4-28-2007b2.jpg

Peanut4-28-2007a.jpg

Peanut4-28-2007d.jpg

It is always like unwrapping a Special Present to see them afterwards, and Peanut is definitely my Special Boy!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for sharing in our fun!
default_wink.png
:

Mike & Nancy

He looks beautiful, Nancy and Mike!!!!!!! I am thinking on clipping his brother and former farm buddy, DunIT, this weekend. It's amazing how different they look unzpped!!! I hope I can do as smooth a job on clipping as you did (just aiming to "rough clip", but...).

In the first picture I didn't think he had all that much hair,,,,,but the 2nd picture told me different.

Very nice!

That is one seriously handsome horse! :new_shocked:

He looks great, but I also thought he looked great prior to his clip. He does have a very gorgeous kind face too.

default_wub.png
: Thank You all so very much!!!
default_wub.png
:

His best feature is his heart, but being cute never hurt anyone!
default_wink.png
:

Thank you for sharing your comments and time!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy & Mike

Oh he is handsome!! I love clip pictures. It really is like getting a present every spring. Too bad my clippers need sharpening and I can't buy any new blades anywhere near me. ARGH. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back