equine-ranch virtual site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle

Reaction score
Ok.

So I saw the thread about online virtual horse games....

and signed up for equine-ranch...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

decided pretty much immediately to upgrade (for now) to the "yellow ribbon" status.

I paid thru paypal.

Got an email confirmation of payment.

I've gone back to the site a few times after the pyt confirmation, but it's still listing me in the "pink ribbon" category.
default_wacko.png
:

Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for the site to be "informed" on an upgrade???
default_unsure.png
:

The upgrades have to be done by an actual person and since they have been having server issues it is probably taking a little longer to get to them. It should be done really soon though. I've never had to wait very long for mine. Speaking of which, come on over and take a look around my ranches if you like. Here's what I have:

Canyon Bottom Acres - American Shetlands, Trait du Nords, and Nomas

Canyon Bottom Acres 2 - POAs (using Appys, Shetlands, and American Shetlands), Yanqis, and Merens Ponies

Canyon Bottom Acres 3 - Miniatures (especially trying for appaloosa/pintaloosa patterns), Garranos, and Misakis

Canyon View Acres - Welsh breeds and Eriskays

Canyon Rim Acres - Pottoks and Einsielders

My player name is Atalaya. If I can help get you started in any of these breeds let me know. I have a thing for rare breeds I guess since that is mostly what I have and I have too many breeds. It is much simpler to have only 1 or 2 on each ranch.

Yes, what Jayne said is true. I am guessing they will get to your upgrade when they are sure the server is up and "healthy". It had a problem again today, but this is by far the most reliable equine based game that I've ever encountered. It has very LOW boredom factor, high realism and a great community of players. Also the administrator, Bran, is very reasonable and I believe pretty talented along w/the other game admins.

I am Ranch #14556 (Miniatures and Arabians, also a few TBs), 14998 (Arabians, Lokai, Campolinas and an Andalusian) and 14870 (Kigers, Akhal Tekes and a Spanish Mustang for good measure).

I tend to rehome some of my lower statted Minis (or other breeds) so contact me if you see any unnamed ones that you might like to have for rehoming.

Liz

I was updated when I logged on this a.m. :aktion033:

I am already an addict, but still trying to figure out some things.

My screen name is wild_oshan and my farm name is Free Luck farm.

I only have a few right now...paints and one (I think?? lol) QH.

My husband is gonna love you all for telling me about this site! :hypocrite:
default_whistling.gif
:

YAY!!!! :aktion033:

I'm addicted too.

My screen name is True North, I have three farms all with that. My farms are:

#28335- True North Farms (Racing TBs)

#29533- Northner Reflections Farms (Minis, Morgans and Rocky Mountain Horses)

#31014- Northern Eagle Farms (Prefers Dirt/Turf TBs and Spanish Mustangs) *My newest ranch

I've gone online a few times today to specifically check on "my horses".
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'm still learning as I go along. I have a few bred mares (one to my stallion/the others were bought prego).

I think I'm getting the hang of it. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Things that did or did not work? Can I learn from your mistakes?? lol :hypocrite:

As a big time Sims fan...this is right up my alley!
default_thumbup.gif
:

I was confused beyond belief when I tried it. I prefer HL only because I am rich on that :)11 mill but will go away since I am having 2 contests:)

Latest posts

Back