Entries for R Nationals close soon...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
I am going to be there from Sept. 11 thru the 17th, mostly spectating, but also to see my new horse (who I will be meeting for the 1st time while there, since he has been in training...and doing very well...with Adam Longman, who is also whom I bought him from.) BUT...at Nationals his 1st class is with ME
default_new_shocked.gif
in Ammy....
default_unsure.png
(it has been 5 yrs since I have even set foot in a show ring and have never shown at Nationals!! I am scared...lol)

My horse is a yearling Palomino AMHR/ASPC stallion, Guiness of Lazy h. I only have really bad pics of him right now, but photo shoot pics will be available to post soon...hopefully!
default_wink.png
I am very excited to see how he does there!!
default_biggrin.png

Deb has friends who live in Tulsa, so she will be spending a lot of time with them...and I will too as time allows. My 22 yr old daughter Taylor will also be there with us. I hope to meet as many of you as possible, too!!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

Just a quick edit....We are staying at the Microtel (Inn at Expo Square), which I am glad for...just being able to walk to the show everyday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one colt going with Coventry Lane Farm that i sold to them - He is going home this weekend after Congress to start prepping for Nationals with Pam and Scott .... excited!!

Depending on my work schedule i may attempt to fly out for a few days to watch and hang out with some friends, Dev
default_wink.png

Yep - We'll be there! Will be there from Friday to Friday. Taking a yearling filly and driving gelding (hoping to sell him there) and my stallion will be with John Eberth.

REO - we WILL meet in person!!!
default_biggrin.png

We're staying at the Microtel - when I called they said they had just remodeled most of the rooms and we are in one of the new ones.

Hauling a couple down for Mary Gray - have room for a couple more from Michigan if anybody is looking for a horse ride.

I'll be there with a B driving horse and a couple of halter mares, will be there most of the show. Ready to start packing!

Jan

Going as a spectator this year, too much on my plate right now, so wasn't able to show anyone this year. I'm planning on flying in on the weekend and hanging out at the Water'N Hole most of the time.
default_cheers.gif

I would love to go BUT cant aford it.
default_no.gif
But 1 day in the future I just might be able too. I hope to sell my filly to a show home where someone can show her in the nationals.
default_wub.png

Limited Edition (ruffian) and Mary Gray, Good luck to you guys while your there! Got my fingers crossed for ya's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be there with SD Mini, I'm taking 4 of them. My yearling "B" filly out of American Express. A yearling Black and White stud colt, my two year old silver gelding, and my two year old Black Tob-Overo Stallion, and I get to pick up my new stud prospect there as well
default_aktion033.gif
I think we'll be there Friday through Friday, hopefully in the Super Duty barn again, so look for us Linda L. that is the barn Adam is always in
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks MindyLee! It's fun, but it's a looooooooong drive!

I wasn't going to go, but I just sold a bunch of Breyer models and now can afford my entry fees! So I'll just be showing my mare, still can't afford to show both Pinkie AND Sunny.
default_no.gif
But at least I CAN go!

Lucy

Kim and Garnet and I just finished getting all our entries together tonight and they will go out in tomorrow's mail! Looking forward to meeting many new forum friends and renewing with everyone! We are taking a trailer full!!!

Hubby and I just filled out our entries tonight with Lori
default_smile.png
(Thanks Lori) Nationals here we come!! It'll be out first time there and it's our first year showing. What an experience it'll be! Looking forward to meeting some you from the forum. I'm excited but nervous. Got to save some more money for all the shopping I can do!
default_rolleyes.gif

We are coming and bringing 4 of our own. Also showing a couple of other horses. So will be busy busy! We were planning on 3, a stallion and 2 geldings but at the last moment we decided to bring a filly as well. I am looking forward to it as always! We will be showing youth thru open so will be there for almost the whole time. My son who is 7 will showing several horses on his own this time which is a big step for him (or me don't know who is more nervous!). I also have a 3 year old daughter that is showing in a couple classes as well. I will be showing in Amateur and some open halter and driving and we have a couple of trainers lined up for some of the open classes. I am hoping to meet some of you down there.

We are going
default_smile.png
and taking - are you sitting down - at least 12 horses
default_smile.png
This is our big year and next year maybe even bigger as I have a alot of foals this year I really like
default_smile.png
Josh Tibbs will be showing most of them in open but still have a few that am looking for catch handlers on
default_smile.png
And Shawn and Jessie will have alot for Youth and I have a couple for Amauter.

Our crew
default_smile.png

LM Hawks Rare Treasure- Sr Stallion

Zephyr Woods Prince Charming - Yr Stallion under (he looks awesome and if you like his daddy Prince you will like Charming !!
default_wub.png
)

Zephyr Woods H2- Yr Stallion over (Aloha Henry son )

Zephyr Woods Idols White Wedding- Yr filly under (Billy Idol daughter)

Zephyr Woods Blonde Treasure - Yr filly over (Treasure daughter)
default_smile.png

Zephyr Woods Cash Money- weanling colt (Treasure colt- GORGEOUS!!
default_wub.png
)

Zephyr Woods Silver Treasure- weanling colt (Treasure colt )

Zephyrw Woods Idols China Doll- weanling filly (Billy Idol daughter )

Aloha Acres Streaken in the Snow- (our secret weapon)
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Zephyr Woods Ruby Red - weanling filly (Treasure daughter) still thinking on her but she is amazing

Zephyr Woods ?- weanling gelding (Treasure colt)

Zephyr Woods Buck Royal- over gelding (our old reliable Top Ten boy ) and doesn't miss a meal.
default_wacko.png

Alamos Sirs Best of Desire- under Sr. gelding- Jessies show gelding

As always we will be busy but always glad to talk. Just remember I am always dirty, wet or tired looking and I am NOT kidding -but that is the fun of all this
default_smile.png
And I think I will be bringing my new puppy - Mini Aussie-Daisy with as she is only 8 weeks right now and I can't leave her behind!!! And I know Jessie will want to bring Oreo - her Mini Aussie also.

So hope to meet some of you there!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

I have two horses going but I have to stay home...not enough $$$ for us all to go.
default_sad.png
I figured the boys would look better out in the ring stretching their necks out and flattening their croups than I would
default_biggrin.png
. Also don't think I could keep up for long in open pleasure pulling a cart!!
default_laugh.png

I have one colt going with Coventry Lane Farm that i sold to them - He is going home this weekend after Congress to start prepping for Nationals with Pam and Scott .... excited!!
Depending on my work schedule i may attempt to fly out for a few days to watch and hang out with some friends, Dev
default_wink.png
Aw
default_smile.png

Our entries are sent!! I am SOSO excited I've wanted to go for oh about 6 years
default_wacko.png
Finally my last youth year Nigel and I are going
default_smile.png
Cannot wait to meet you guys and your gorgeous horses
default_smile.png
We'll be very busy lot's of jobs to do
default_biggrin.png

I'm bringing my mare Caldwells Fashion Paige she'll be in ; Youth Mare Over ; Youth Hunter ; Youth Jumper; Youth Showmanship ; Youth Obstacle ; Open Hunter; Aged Mare 34-36" ; Open Liberty
default_biggrin.png

And I'll also be in Youth Jr Stallion Over
default_wub.png

So excited counting down the days!!

I won't be going this year as the filly I had planned to show this season at the AMHR shows to qualify for Nationals sadly was euthanised this spring.
default_no.gif
I then though of taking one of my others but things came up and I never made it to any AMHR shows, also still haven't gotten my passport so cannot cross over into the United States right now. I hope to go next year to show, thinking of showing my stallion, Onekas Devil After Dark, in halter, solid colour, driving(not sure yet what class as he is not broke to drive), maybe liberty as he is one nice mover and any other class he may do well in. I may send him for training, thought maybe with Lori of Milo Acres Miniatures in Ontario. Still undecided. Was thinking of sending him for a few months and keeping him at the trainers until Nationals, would mean my other stallion would have 9 mares to breed though next year, don't think he will mind though.
default_wink.png
To bad they wouldn't move Nationals to the east one year and the following year have it in Tulsa, would allow others who cannot make it all the way to Tulsa have a chance to show if it were closer to the east coast. Just my opinion.

I'll be there, with too many horses...too much work...

I think I have to realize soon that there is only one of me, I have too many in the barn working full time and trying to keep them all fit and showing.....but it's been a good year, all the two year olds but one have finished their HOF's and she got her grands just need points.....now time to work on the yearlings.

Erica's Total KnockOut

Erica's Knock U Out

Erica's Tanquery of WF

Erica's Taking My Turn

Erica's Dream Along With Me

Erica's Taking on Heirs

Erica's Full Throttle

Erica's Jesse James of Wall Street

Erica's Big City Gambling Man

Wall Street Rock E Rock On

Wall Street Illusions Ballerina

Aloha Acres Amirs Kamliah

Cross Country Some N To Talk About

LTD Magic Jumper

and a few babies.....

We are easy to find, in the barn just up from the arena. You'll find the Watern' Hole and us......

Just dropped off all the entries that will be stalling with Rosa Roca (Pat Elder). We have between all of us that are stalling there 18 stalls. I'm taking 6 myself, I believe Leesa has 3, another family has 2, Wilma is taking 1 and her friend is taking 1, if my addition is correct that is 13 horses.

See you all there. I'm coming in on Wednesday afternoon the 9th, Pat and Leesa will be ther Saturday afternoon, 12, and the other will probably be there sometime Thursday or Friday. Pat Leesa, and I will be there till the show ends.

Everyone be safe when you travel.

Latest posts

Back