Elvis & Smores!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of Elvis our little yearling dwarf, and the Smores pony. The first picture is on www.Equusite.com today (1-10-09) if you would like to vote for them! It is titled Elvis & Smores .

ElvisandSmores037LargeWebview.jpg

ElvisandSmores024LargeWebviewMedium.jpg

That is soooo cute!! And where in the world did you get that "Smores" pony???
Wal-mart & Sam's sell them, It is made by Hasbro FurReal Friends, My daughter got it for Christmas, it is inter-reactive, eats a carrot, whinnys, you can even sit on it smack its rear and its head and tail move and it makes trotting sounds.....I love it...haha I didn't realize how big they are but they are pretty good size. They also make the one called Butterscotch, I think she was the first one they came out with, Smores is new, and I love her markings!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You know when little Elvis was born, I was so disappointed that he was a dwarf, I had bought his dam already bred with him, and was really looking forward to the foal, but I will tell you, there is something about a dwarf that just steals your heart. I am just thankful, that he does not have major problems like some dwarves do.

That is Simply ADORABLE!! Elvis looks like a little doll!!

Even though disappointing that he came out a dwarf, I'm sure you have so much love to give him and that means so much.. He looks so little and cuddly!!

Michele- Thanks for sharing! Cute photos, for sure!

I may have to take a trip into Sams Club! And, some day when I am traveling down the Interstate, I want to stop in and see you and your place!!! I think of it everytime I drive by.

Peggy

Back