Quantcast

Egyptian King Lined Minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Reaction score
Hi i was looking to see some Egyptian King lined horses before i breed my mare to one of his stallions.I would appreciate it if you could post some pics if u have any.Thanks bye.

Robin_C

Reaction score
This is our stallion, Lou Gin Dancing in the Rain, who is EK on the paternal and maternal side. On the top side, grandsire is Egyptian Kings Pay Off, an Egyptian King son. On the bottom side, his maternal grandmother is NFC Egyptian Kings Exciting Empress.

"Beamer" was Res. Nat'l Champion Weanling Stallion and Produce of Dam as a baby, as well as Top 10 Amateur Sr Stallion & Top 10 Honor Roll in 2004.

We're expecting two foals from him in 2006, just confirmed today!!!

Robin C

Lacey

Reaction score
I really love some of the EK line. This is one of my favorite mares, Grosshill EK Creations Night Calls, she is an EK granddaughter.

You can see more of her at: Night Calls

This is Grosshill EKS Top Of The Charts another EK granddaughter.

You can see more of Desi at: Desi

Sue_C.

Reaction score
This is my mare, Sweetwater's Little My Girl. She is a grand daughter of Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King, by NFC Egyptian King's Mistique.

This is her 2004 colt, Long Shots Texas Tornado. All legs that boy!

And her 2005 filly, Long Shots Little Abrakadabra. (pending)

Relic

Reaction score
This is one of our 9 stallions he's Bond and Legacy on the top and Grosshill EK Melody and Hemlock Brooks EK on the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:

srpwildrose

Reaction score
Here is WHAT A FOLLYS TGIF "Friday"

SIRE IS NFC EGYPTIAN KINGS KEEPSAKE

GRANDSIRE IS HEMLOCK BROOKS EGYPTIAN KING

He is the 2001 AMHA Reserve Central Champ

Wonderful personality, easy breeder.

NMMack

Reaction score
Here is our little yearling EK great-grand daughter, Dynamos Obvious Nik-Nak (this pic was taken right before we shaved her)

I love the EK line, they have gorgeous Arabian type heads, are very refined, and are usually very well proportioned!

Nancy

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hey, Nancy -- I think Nik-Nak and DunIT are 2nd cousins!!!!

My weanling colt, Erica's Gone and DunIT is a great-grandson of Egyptian King. He is also a grandson of BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, out of MCC Feathers Silver Streak (Reserve NATIONAL Champion) and by Little Kings BT Buck Bandito (sire of multiple NATIONAL champions).

[SIZE=14pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT:[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt](I am so thrilled with him!)[/SIZE]

NMMack

Reaction score
Jill said:
Hey, Nancy -- I think Nik-Nak and DunIT are 2nd cousins!!!!
My weanling colt, Erica's Gone and DunIT is a great-grandson of Egyptian King.  He is also a grandson of BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, out of MCC Feathers Silver Streak (Reserve NATIONAL Champion) and by Little Kings BT Buck Bandito (sire of multiple NATIONAL champions).
OOooOOh Jill!!!

We may have to talk in a couple of years - these 2 would be a lovely cross/crossback!

Nancy

Chaos Ranch

Reaction score
One of my friends has a son of Egyptian King. He's got him up for sale. He's a very pretty horse.. I love the way the EK horses carry themselves... like they know they are royalty!

Here's some pictures of his EK son..... Grosshills Egyptian Kings Ransom ~ 31.50".

C & C Farms

Reaction score
Pictures on my website just click on the link below on C & C Farms.

My Black and White Stallion is an Eyptian King Great Grandson. I had ablack and white colt from him this year, my first foal out of him! I also have some information and other pictures under my "reference" page of Eyptian King if you'd like to take a look.

Latest posts