Egyptian King Lined Minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi i was looking to see some Egyptian King lined horses before i breed my mare to one of his stallions.I would appreciate it if you could post some pics if u have any.Thanks bye.
saludando.gif

This is our stallion, Lou Gin Dancing in the Rain, who is EK on the paternal and maternal side. On the top side, grandsire is Egyptian Kings Pay Off, an Egyptian King son. On the bottom side, his maternal grandmother is NFC Egyptian Kings Exciting Empress.

"Beamer" was Res. Nat'l Champion Weanling Stallion and Produce of Dam as a baby, as well as Top 10 Amateur Sr Stallion & Top 10 Honor Roll in 2004.

beamerw.jpg

We're expecting two foals from him in 2006, just confirmed today!!!
aktion033.gif

Robin C

I really love some of the EK line. This is one of my favorite mares, Grosshill EK Creations Night Calls, she is an EK granddaughter.

NightCalls-3.jpg

You can see more of her at: Night Calls

This is Grosshill EKS Top Of The Charts another EK granddaughter.

DesiNewHead.jpg

You can see more of Desi at: Desi

This is my mare, Sweetwater's Little My Girl. She is a grand daughter of Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King, by NFC Egyptian King's Mistique.

Crackers1.jpg

This is her 2004 colt, Long Shots Texas Tornado. All legs that boy!

Jul11182.jpg

And her 2005 filly, Long Shots Little Abrakadabra. (pending)

IMG00039.jpg

Grandson of EK

[SIZE=21pt]HHH's Redi or Not[/SIZE]

Redi2wb.jpg

thgalahadhead1.jpg
This is one of our 9 stallions he's Bond and Legacy on the top and Grosshill EK Melody and Hemlock Brooks EK on the bottom.
thgalahadfront1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is WHAT A FOLLYS TGIF "Friday"

SIRE IS NFC EGYPTIAN KINGS KEEPSAKE

GRANDSIRE IS HEMLOCK BROOKS EGYPTIAN KING

DCP_0839-405x364.jpg

He is the 2001 AMHA Reserve Central Champ

Wonderful personality, easy breeder.

Here is our little yearling EK great-grand daughter, Dynamos Obvious Nik-Nak (this pic was taken right before we shaved her)

I love the EK line, they have gorgeous Arabian type heads, are very refined, and are usually very well proportioned!

NikNak.jpg

Nancy
smile.gif

Hey, Nancy -- I think Nik-Nak and DunIT are 2nd cousins!!!!

My weanling colt, Erica's Gone and DunIT is a great-grandson of Egyptian King. He is also a grandson of BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, out of MCC Feathers Silver Streak (Reserve NATIONAL Champion) and by Little Kings BT Buck Bandito (sire of multiple NATIONAL champions).

[SIZE=14pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT:[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt](I am so thrilled with him!)[/SIZE]

dunitleft.jpg

DunIT--071905--7.jpg

DunIT--071905--5.jpg

DunIT--071905--3.jpg

DunIT--071905--8.jpg

Jill said:
Hey, Nancy -- I think Nik-Nak and DunIT are 2nd cousins!!!!
My weanling colt, Erica's Gone and DunIT is a great-grandson of Egyptian King.  He is also a grandson of BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, out of MCC Feathers Silver Streak (Reserve NATIONAL Champion) and by Little Kings BT Buck Bandito (sire of multiple NATIONAL champions).
OOooOOh Jill!!!

We may have to talk in a couple of years - these 2 would be a lovely cross/crossback!
wink.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

Here is our EK Granddaughter. Irish Kings Elegance. Her sire is NFC Egyptian Kings Crooner

adkgwk.jpg

2003 Nationals

adkj1w.jpg

One of my friends has a son of Egyptian King. He's got him up for sale. He's a very pretty horse.. I love the way the EK horses carry themselves... like they know they are royalty!

Here's some pictures of his EK son..... Grosshills Egyptian Kings Ransom ~ 31.50".

ransom_1.jpg
ranson_4.jpg

Here is our Egyptian King Grandaughter Tiki

tiki.jpg

And her 2005 son Blue Blazes Bungi

Bungipics042.jpg

Pictures on my website just click on the link below on C & C Farms.

My Black and White Stallion is an Eyptian King Great Grandson. I had ablack and white colt from him this year, my first foal out of him! I also have some information and other pictures under my "reference" page of Eyptian King if you'd like to take a look.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back