EEEEKKKKK I'm Jumping Out Of My Skin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Star.....Close!!! You have the right grand daddy
default_biggrin.png

I agree- I think LB needs to have a 'kitty' to put in so we can buy out all these people from keeping quiet!!

It's a good cause- Just think it'll save all of us this crazy wanting to Know! Heck between Irish Hills and everyone else it's getting exciting around here!
default_laugh.png

Congrats on your future new addition that you very meanly won't share-
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

PLEASE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry....I guess I should have waited but I was just jumping out of my skin. I haven't been able to get to bed at all this week before midnight just trying to control my excitement.
default_ohnoes.jpg
I am always nervous until I get her in the trailer and driving off. Have had a few sold out from under me. Don't want to jinx it. I've been dreaming of having a daughter of this boy and thought I'd never be able to find one. Thinking I would have to settle for a granddaughter. Then she popped up! EEEEKKKKKK
default_new_shocked.gif

When this is all over you and I are going to have to exchange war stories.
default_biggrin.png
I'd swear we've both been through the exact same experiences!
default_new_shocked.gif
My new purchase IS actually on my trailer right now with hubby driving heading down highway 70, but I'm STILL not going to say anything until he's on my property and I can lay my paws on him!
default_yes.gif
I've wanted him for YEARS and he's been sold out from under me once and had someone change their mind once and return my check :DOH! So, I'll believe it when I see him in my barn! I've got about 2 more hours to wait.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back