Editing Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniaturePrincess429

Reaction score
okay i've seen alot of people requesting for their photos to be edited and i've seen some people asking for them to be edited because they are the pictures that they want to use as the pics for the horses's sale. I personally think that it is dishonest to edit pictures of a horse that you have for sale and use them to "promote" the horse. i know that Most people just do it to get rid of things like halters and lead lines, but it still bugs me because thre are those people out there that edit their horses to make them look like thye have longer or hookier necks, blady blah, and i think that is is being dis honest. just use the [pictures that you ahve, or get them professionally done.

I am taking a class involving Graphic design and we are learning CS3 which is using Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator. I like doing it and it is fun

Also I'm not tsaying that those of you who are asking to have pictures edited for your own personal use or for things like collages, that not wrong. Just don't use those edited pics for advertising a for sale horse.

Sorry for my rant.

Latest posts

Back