ECMHC Spring Fling - AMHR/AMHA Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
Our Spring Fling Premiums are now available on line at www.ecmhc.com under upcoming events.

The AMHR show will be on The 14th and 15 of April, Thur and Fri,

The AMHA show will be on the 16th and 17th of April , Sat.and Sun.

Please look at our class lists and see the large number of classes available.

We look forward to again having one of the largest and one of the best shows of the show season.

This show will be web cast live.If any of your family or clinets can not come they will be able to view it on the web.

We look forward to seeing you in April!!! Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Looking forward to this show Mary.. AS HUnter will show here for the first time.. he has the best people showing him his ways in the horse world CANDLAND MININATURES out of OCALA FL....

Diane that is great. Can't wait to see Hunter in the ring showing. I know you are excited.Did he go to Florida ? I love to watch my grandchildren show. It does make me nervous though. Theresa I am so glad you are excited. Can't wait to see everyone again. I love this show. Its a great one to kick off show season with. See you all there in April!!

We didn't get ot go last year, I had surgery and was down for six months. Can't wait, every one down there calls me Grand Ma Smiley! My Grand Son is so looking forward to going, and camping out in the trailer and playing with his friends he didn't get to see last year. Oh my gosh it is the only place we go that has a sonic. Love the little corner deli, store, they have the best sweet tea. Love North Carolina sweet tea. Only problem is when I get home Hubby says I talk Southern, HaHa! Had the Vet out today to check teeth, and told her in the next two weeks she will need to come out and do coggins, then health cert. Hope I get my colts registration papers back, really want to show him. He hasn't dropped yet, and I gave him to my Grand Son, so I guess my daughter will have to show him. Got my favorite mare in already and trying to get some pudge off of her. Can't wait for liberty class, it's my favorite, maybe this year I'll actually win.This show gives this old lady sometihing to look foreward to besides dirty stalls and cleaning house.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hopefully I will be showing there this year- can't wait ! I have never been before but have heard lots of great things about it. I wish the show people would consider that some of us are in school/college and it always isn't so easy to get days off. Sadly horse shows don't always count as an excused absence.
default_unsure.png

Maryann

Robby was there as the steward so Hunter cant show at Dixi's shows but that is fine with us.. This will be Hunter first show for him... And I am helping Kathey out there too so this will be mine too..

Cant wait for the fun

Its so good to here you guys talk about coming to the show. This is a really

fun show to attend. Its my favorite next to nationals. Acutally its a very close second to nationals, LOL . And with video web casting it this year It will be very close . Mary

Yeah Web cast!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That means who ever has to stay home can watch, way to go!!!Love my ECMHC.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I think we need to make you our official cheerleader!!!!

Do you think you can make it down to our Patty Cloke clinic in March?

We would love to have you there. !! Mary

Yeah Web cast!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That means who ever has to stay home can watch, way to go!!!Love my ECMHC.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I think we need to make you our official cheerleader!!!!

Do you think you can make it down to our Patty Cloke clinic in March?

We would love to have you there. !! Mary

Latest posts

Back