ECMHC Spooktacular Open Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinimotionW-S

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
We've got an announcement on the Sale Board about the East Coast Miniature Horse Club Fall Open Miniature Horse Show. It's a great opportunity to have fun and learn for a very low price. The ECMHC is having this show as a "give back" opportunity. The entry fee is only $10 per exhibitor/horse combination. It is open to ALL miniature horses 38" & under. I hope as many of our members as possible can make it. ANYONE is welcome! Any of you Message Board folks coming? Hope so....
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

This is most favorite show of all even though it's just for fun .... errr ... maybe that's what makes it sooo great !! I wouldn't miss it
default_risa8.gif
, looking foward to seeing my mini peeps again .

We'll be there and we are looking forward to it! This is a great show to end the season with, it's so much fun and gives everyone an oppurtunity to get out there and try something new
default_laugh.png
Hope to see lots of yall there!!!

We are coming with one grandaughter and her friend, that is showing her mini for the very first

time . We are very excited for her. We would not miss this show. Its more fun than all of the other

shows we attend all rolled into one. And the price is definately right!!! What a great way to give back

to the mini horse communtiy. This show is open to everyone , not just members , so bring that mini and come on out , or if you don't have a mini just come on out and have fun with us..

We were just at this facility last week for the parade of breeds. It is a wonderful facility and I know you will love it. We had a lot of big horse people that were just amazed at what our little ones can do. I expect to see quite a few of them at this show . I am sure they will have a lot of questions to ask about the breed so be prepared to fill them in .

Gotta dig out my orange and black halters and lead ropes we got at this show last year. !!!!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the info from the Sale Board:

ECMHC 2008 “Spooktacular”

Saturday October 25th Come join the folks in the East Coast Miniature Horse club at our Fall Spooktacular open miniature horse show!!!!This is a "give back to our supporters" horse show!! It will be held at Chetola Farms :1602 Starnes Cemetery Rd Monroe, NC 28112

the website is : www.chetolafarms.com The contact person is Kathy Williams for stalls or electrical hook ups. Reservations need to be made with her at 704-764-8253 The class list and show rules are located in the Upcoming Events tab on the ECMHC home page, www.ecmhc.com . Check it out and make plans to come! We always have a grand time. The Judge this year is Judith Warner of Ashville NC She is a carded judge with the following associations: AMHA-USEF-AN-AR-FR,AMHR,ASPC,AHA,IFSHA,FHANA,IALHA . She is looking forward to being with us in an Open Show atmosphere. See all ya'll there !!!

Added....The start time will be 9:30 am Also of note the first 5 classes must be entered before the show starts. That is to help those putting in entries and such.There will be the following High Point awards: *High Point 7& Under * High Point Youth 8-12 * High Point Youth 13-18 *High Point Adult*Previous one horse one exhibitor combo* * High Point Horse* Sportsmanship Award {by the judge} The entry fee is only $10 per exhibitor/ horse combination!!! Yes that’s as many classes as you want to enter for just $10 The show is open to all miniature horses 38” & under.

Latest posts

Back